Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,542 members, 7,861,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Can Nigerian Students Sell Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can Nigerian Students Sell Online (386 Views)

UK University Offers To Fund Flights Home For Nigerian Students Ordered To Leave / Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Nigerian Students Sell Online by Sirdesmond(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
There is something we Nigerian students always miss in our lifes and that is independent thinking and creativity, their are lots of problems that are yet unsolved I'm our schools but we don't take our free time to think out the solution, in other to cut the story short. I just came up with a solution to a problem, which will be of very paramount importance in our Nigerian universities and that is meetinschool - meetinschool (http://www.meetinschool.com) , it's a site created to aid students sell or buy goods in any Nigerian institution, let me give you all this secret, you can be the top seller of used phones in your school. How? You could just sign up to meetinschool and start posting goods online for free
Sign up is school based, that is you select your school when registering, when one wants to buy something he/she can search by school.
I think this is one of the things we should be doing during our leisure time

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why 'in A Car' But 'on A Bus' / N3650 Can Change Your Life, It Is Changing Mine / Live @ Mountain Of Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.