Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon (2898 Views)

What's The Best ISP In Lagos For Gaming In 2020? / What ISP Do You Use For Online Gaming? / Christain Benteke Banned For 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is weird and quite the cause for concern . I was on PS4 subreddit and this thread caught my eye . For some reason this guy is saying that all the ISPs in Cameroon have been banned by SIE . Therefore he can't log into PSN without a Very good VPN which isn't free .

I be telling y'all all these blatant piracy gone go let us in trouble I swear . Mods please do something about it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/9vy931/sony_banned_my_entire_country/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon by RX480(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Also EA banned Iran and Myanmar from using Origin in 2016 and got away with it.

I hate having my games locked down on a platform, what if steam decides to ban your account with 20+ games on it?

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Quite possible bro ...quite possible .
Re: Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon by Lana1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
RX480:
Also EA banned Iran and Myanmar from using Origin in 2016 and got away with it.

I hate having my games locked down on a platform, what if steam decides to ban your account with 20+ games on it?
grin grin

This my bros dey talk 20+ games. I have a Nigerian on my steam with almost 200 games. Imagine the pain for him if Valve banned all of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon by Thegamingorca(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Well all I can say is I'm totally absolved from that.

I always knew my insurance policy will always come in handy...
Re: Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Well that's crazy ...I remember one time like that ...MTN ISP would kick you out of PSN and give you an error code . Just imagine say Dem ban Nigeria .

Anyways that's far fetched .
Re: Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon by LucemFerre: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
E no go affect us wey no dey play Games online anyways
Re: Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2018
So how would you update your console or update your games

I always make sure FIFA and UFC 3 are on the latest patches before I play . I don't play at Game houses for this reason. Why would I want to play day 1 patch of FIFA .
Re: Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bruh ...
Re: Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Na wa oh this thread no dey go down ...

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Slim 120gb Price In Lagos / FIFA 16 Release Date Likely September 2015 / My Playstation Refuses To Load Games...pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.