Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Uche Nwosu Speaks On Gov. Okorocha Controlling Imo With His Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Speaks On Gov. Okorocha Controlling Imo With His Family (629 Views)

INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: / Buhari Came To Imo With Ballistic Bulletproof Suitcases: Pics & Video / See What Gov. Okorocha's Aide Pastor Frank Onwumere Is Doing At Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu Speaks On Gov. Okorocha Controlling Imo With His Family by 11Ebiscoo: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Uche Nwosu, the Chief of Staff to the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has said those accusing his principal and members of his family of plotting to continue their control of the state beyond 2019 were not being objective in their position.

He said this on Sunday when he featured on Channels TV’s political programme, Sunday Politics, in Abuja.

Nwosu, who is Okorocha’s son-in-law, said besides his own governorship aspiration and the governor’s quest for a senatorial seat in next year’s general election, no other member of the Okorocha dynasty was running for political office.

He argued that his relationship with the Governor did not rule him out of aspiring for any political office in the land.

Nwosu pointed out that the Governor showed a culture of not interfering in his work when he served in the government as commissioner for lands and chief of staff.

He said: “The issue of Rochas Okorocha trying to control Imo state with his family does not arise. People should get down to Imo state. People should leave sentiments alone

“My name is Ugwumba Uche Nwosu. I am from Nkwerre local government. Rochas is from Ideato local government. By virtue of God’s grace, I was able to get married to the governor’s daughter. Does that stop me as a man from running for governor of Imo state?

“I was commissioner of lands and now chief of staff. Did Rochas Okorocha stop me from doing my work? The urban renewal you see in Imo state today is out of my initiative.

“Who else from Owelle Rochas Okorocha’s family is a candidate of the House of Assembly, House of Representative of the Senate?” Nwosu queried.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/uche-nwosu-speaks-on-gov-okorocha.html

Re: Uche Nwosu Speaks On Gov. Okorocha Controlling Imo With His Family by Upsidedown9ja(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Taa go and stil down, who know you for imo state before. You can not be Gov and will never be

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Speaks On Gov. Okorocha Controlling Imo With His Family by sweerychick(f): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
See this slowpoke. If you're not being controlled, why then is your father in law doing the running around in Abuja for you? My advice to you is to sit down and keep quiet

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Speaks On Gov. Okorocha Controlling Imo With His Family by naijjaman(m): 12:53am On Nov 12, 2018
If you like explain from Imo state to Jericho, you and your father in law will be rejected in 2019.
Re: Uche Nwosu Speaks On Gov. Okorocha Controlling Imo With His Family by anyimontana(m): 12:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Just wen I tot Abia was a mess,dint know that IMO was long gone
Re: Uche Nwosu Speaks On Gov. Okorocha Controlling Imo With His Family by etebefia: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2018
My dear, you have the right to seek any political office. Imo state people also have the right to reject or accept any politician. Please stop wailing and go back to your business if you have any.
Re: Uche Nwosu Speaks On Gov. Okorocha Controlling Imo With His Family by legalmatters36: 5:16am On Nov 12, 2018
Uche Nwaosu when did this start that you want to be Imo Governor, hmmm you are stretching your luck too far, Nde Imo wil cooll never allow any family have monopoly over the Governorship of the state, anybody that tries it will be firmly resisted.
We do not want anything that has to do with Rochas okorocha again, he is a wayo man

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Unable To Visit Usa Return To Nigeria / Reno Omokri And Co Will Destroy This Man As They Destroyed Jonathan- Lauretta / Buhari’s Uppity Is Insulting To Nigerians - Olu Fasan, Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.