Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

This Young Artiste 'Wunderkind' is Better Than A Lots Of Our Top Artiste- Burna - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Young Artiste 'Wunderkind' is Better Than A Lots Of Our Top Artiste- Burna (326 Views)

Clarion And Guchi Top Artiste This Week / Young Artiste Who Showcased His Handicap Barber Set To Release An Hit Single / Omini Crown Prince, Young Artiste Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Young Artiste 'Wunderkind' is Better Than A Lots Of Our Top Artiste- Burna by AkWizdom(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Oluwaburna in a recent statement made revelation that this young teenage rapper cum singer seem to be better than a lot of our Top rated artiste.
"I was surfing through the internet and particularly www.hotplug.com.ng which is one of my favorite blogs because it focuses on artiste promotion and entertainment news."

"I stumble upon a jam and decided to download just to check whatsup with upcoming Artistes in the industry. I downloaded the music titled MOVEMENT by WUNDERKIND which was produced by Sir SNOOZ and to be sincere this flows in this jam are incomparable". It is crystal clear that this talented young Popstar is better than a lot of our so called Top rated artiste. The flowz are cool, and the rhythms are well arranged."

"The Gbedu really entered my body"--Burna exclaimed.

You can decide to download and listen too, I have downloaded it and can confirm it really a mad jam.

Download here>>>> http://www.hotplug.com.ng/2018/11/music-movement-by-wunderkind.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Emerging Producers Bringing Diversity To Nigerian Music / [SONG] Tiwa Savage - One / Fake Love Vs Fever. Same Tone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.