Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria (6257 Views)

Buy Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rates / Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou / How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 12:46am On Nov 12, 2018
I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria

A lot of fellow beloved Nigerians are constantly looking to buy a tokumbo car directly from Cotonou but they do not know how to go about it.
So today I am here to help those who are asking “please I want to buy a car in Cotonou, how do I go about it?”

Please kindly note that I am not a car dealer. I repeat, “I am not a car dealer – I don’t sell cars”. But I will link you to a reliable source. I will help you to communicate with a trusted car dealer in Cotonou that has always proved to be very helpful for me and my colleges.

He is very genuine, trusted and he knows exactly what to do to help resolve any challenge we had at any point in time. And the best part of it is that he is based in Cotonou, so he truly knows every answer to any of our questions. He has been in the business for years.

So in this post I will be giving you some few clear details about what you might need to know about buying cars from Cotonou.

Buying Cotonou cars are the best choice for a lot of Nigerians because the Cotonou cars are always in very good shape most of the times (they are not accidented cars like the ones sold here within Nigeria).

Another good part of going to Cotonou to buy cars is that, the Cotonou car market is the best place to be. One can easily get overwhelmed by the unlimited number of cars spread over the vast expanse of land, if you want to get tired of seeing cars, Cotonou car market is the place.

For those who are asking: I want to buy a car in Cotonou, how do I import my car from cotonou to Nigeria, please feel free to contact me to ask any questions.

If you are considering buying a car from Cotonou, there three major payments you are suppose to focus on, they are:

- The Cost of the car
- Transit Clearance Cost (or you can call it custom clearance)
- Duty Delivery Cost (delivery with duty or without duty)

These three things are the only payments you are going to make for buying any from Cotonou. If anybody tells you to make any other payment apart from these three things, please I will advice you to ask questions.

Another good thing about the dealer that helps us get cars from Cotonou is that he gives us all the pricing in details, he breaks it down in details - which is much better. When you get the break-down detail, you as the client will know which is which and exactly what you are paying for and why.

IMPORTANT TIP: the purchase price can always be negotiated down pending on the actually disposition of the buyer. What I mean is that, once a buyer is ready, the dealer is always willing to re-negotiate with the seller.

This is because most of the time, the sellers are willing to step down the price once they know that the buyer has cash and is willing to pay. So, whatever price the dealer communicates with you at first is only meant for you to use it as a template for your budget and not the real final price.

Since he is the direct dealer and not a middle man, his prices are always exact. His prices are far much better because there is no middle man involved.

Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by Trustme2(m): 5:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Following. Fire on Bro
Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by CarGuideNG: 6:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Trustme2:
Following. Fire on Bro

Sure Bro!

Thanks for stopping by. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2018
CarGuideNG:

AUTHENTIC PREMIUM REPORTS!

Contact CarGuideNG

One love my brother!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:58am On Nov 21, 2018
Feel free to make a comment.

More update will be made very soon.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by wahza(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2019
I want to buy an 05 or 06 corolla LE, leather seats, in Abuja
Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
wahza:
I want to buy an 05 or 06 corolla LE, leather seats, in Abuja
Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2019
Very Clean Hyundai Creta

How clean do you like them?

Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 12:13am On Jan 12, 2019
Very Clean Hyundai Creta

How clean do you like them?

Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by Bigsteveg(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2019
IsaacBuchi:
Feel free to make a comment.

More update will be made very soon.
A very good Nigerian used Toyota Camry(muzle) 08 or 09 will go for like how much here in Lagos?
Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by oluwaseunadebay(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2019
i want 03/04 or 05 corolla in lagos.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria by Deltafirstson(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
I want to buy mini bus from cotonou

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Clean 2008 Honda Civic N1.8m Only (foreign Used) / »»» Toks Wrangler 018 @ N26.5M Negotiable ««« / Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.