Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday (1111 Views)

8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by Ilamina(f): 1:50am On Nov 12, 2018
Is it normal for every male in Nigeria
Re: My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by smellingmenses: 1:54am On Nov 12, 2018
Ilamina:

Is it normal for every male in Nigeria
Sorry. That must be a very traumatic experience. No it's not.
Re: My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by JudasNaCarrot: 2:10am On Nov 12, 2018
I believe you're still a child,you only see what your father does to your mother which is beating, but do you know what your mother have been doing to that man to make her receive such beatings?

Though I don't support domestic violence at all, but most women have brought out the cruelty in many men and turned them to devil and miserable.

Whenever you see men who spend much time in the bar drinking away their life, take a closer look,you will see the devil inhibiting their homes as wives.

Tell your mom to be submissive and desist from those things that makes daddy angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by Ilamina(f): 2:16am On Nov 12, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
I believe you're still a child,you only see what your father does to your mother which is beating, but do you know what your mother have been doing to that man to make her receive such beatings?

Though I don't support domestic violence at all, but most women have brought out the cruelty in many men and turned them to devil and miserable.

Whenever you see men who spend much time in the bar drinking away their life, take a closer look,you will see the devil inhibiting their homes as wives.

Tell your mom to be submissive and desist from those things that makes daddy angry.

I said brother not mother

3 Likes

Re: My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by Ilamina(f): 2:16am On Nov 12, 2018
smellingmenses:

Sorry. That must be a very traumatic experience. No it's not.

When he was in primary school
Re: My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by JudasNaCarrot: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Ilamina:

I said brother not mother
Sorry dear....thanks for the correction.
Re: My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by aljharem(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Ilamina:

When he was in primary school

Dagz ? Be careful what you post online. I know this your brother......
Re: My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by Ilamina(f): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2018
aljharem:

Dagz ? Be careful what you post online. I know this your brother......

What's wrong about my statement
Re: My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by Ilamina(f): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Sorry dear....thanks for the correction.

My parents used too fight too
Re: My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by JudasNaCarrot: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ilamina:

My parents used too fight too
Hahahaha.....you sef!

Funny you.
Re: My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by Ilamina(f): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
smiley
Re: My Father Used To Beat Up My Brother Everyday by Ilamina(f): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Women At The Receiving End / Is It A Must For Both Bride And Groom Parents To Be At The Marriage Registry? / CCTV Camera With DVR With 15 Camera For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.