Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Need Trusted eCom Delivery Agent In Ibadan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Trusted eCom Delivery Agent In Ibadan? (619 Views)

Are You Struggling With Your Ecom Biz? / How To Start An ECOM BRAND If You Are On Low Budget / Please I Need Trusted Itunes Gift Card Buyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Trusted eCom Delivery Agent In Ibadan? by yomalex(m): 2:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Are You Looking For A Trusted Delivery Person For Your Mini Importation Business In Ibadan Who Will Remit Your Cash In Less Than 24 Hours After Successful Delivery?

I stay in Ibadan and I want to be of service to you.

I understand that you need to get orders to your clients in my state on time and get your remittance as fast as you can

Here is what I'm going to do for you

- I will deliver the order to your client wherever he or she is.

- I will hold your goods for you even if your client cancels the order and will not charge you a kobo.

- I will make sure I never reveal your products to anybody to copy your business even if it is my mother

So If You Want To Use My Services, All You Have To Do Is,

1. Call or WhatsApp Me on 080 9734 5104

2. Send Your Goods Through A Bus Transport Line To My State

3. Give Me The Details Needed To Go And Pick It Up From The Park Or Person.

That Is All!

Would You Let Me Serve You And Get Your Money Fast Or...

Here is my number again 080 9734 5104

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Trusted eCom Delivery Agent In Ibadan? by yomalex(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Delivery agent in ibadan
Re: Need Trusted eCom Delivery Agent In Ibadan? by yomalex(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
yomalex:
Delivery agent in ibadan
Re: Need Trusted eCom Delivery Agent In Ibadan? by yomalex(m): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2018
eCom delivery
Re: Need Trusted eCom Delivery Agent In Ibadan? by yomalex(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2019
yomalex:
eCom delivery
Re: Need Trusted eCom Delivery Agent In Ibadan? by yomalex(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Open
Re: Need Trusted eCom Delivery Agent In Ibadan? by yomalex(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2019
yomalex:
Open

(1) (Reply)

Can 3000watts Generator Power Refrigerators And A Plasma TV? / Dollars On Skrill Account For Sale, #355/$1 / How To Start A Furniture Making Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.