Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos (43394 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Make up
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Happy married life cool
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by mabeni(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
cool grin Tell me do u love this family. .............
wetin she gain if she no love am?
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by Briller: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2018
The poster only asked if "you love this family..."?meaning he is in love with this family and what about you?

Olodo!! cheesy
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by adetayo234: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2018
femi4:
Domineering family, hope the girl we have a say in her home

Do you know them that much?
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by Adewale1603(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2018
Wizdray:
The bride no fine but what's my own business abeg undecided
it's always the bride, you do judge, Is it possible for everybody in the world to be good looking, if people are always going for the attractive ones, who will marry the less attractive ones. Does life really base on looks alone.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by Wizdray: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Adewale1603:

it's always the bride, you do judge, Is it possible for everybody in the world to be good looking, if people are always going for the attractive ones, who will marry the less attractive ones. Does life really base on looks alone.
Dont mind me jare. I myself isn't even handsome undecided
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by CaptainFM1: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Shut up! I've discovered the deeper life style is better than wayward style these days. The waywardness everybody is becoming no dey pay anybody again. Wey person go get wife, if she go out, ur mind no go rest of what she maybe doing or if husband go out, wife mind no go rest maybe he's on top of another woman. Nobody is at rest again, family ruined, no joy anymore, all in the name of civilisation. Better to go back to deeper life style because it's clear no matter how godly way seems stupid, one will later discover it is the right way and best way.

Good response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by Adewale1603(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM, WISH THEM A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE. AM HAPPY FOR THE BAMILOYE'S FAMILY, FOR THEIR IMPACTS TO THE YOUTHS AND OUR SOCIETY, FOR PRODUCING WELL TRAINED AND BOUGHT UP CHILDREN, TO SERVE AS EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW. FOR THE TEACHINGS, MESSAGES TO THE SOCIETY FROM THEIR MOVIES. FOR THEIR STRONG FAITH IN CHRIST
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by jetson06: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2018
You mean they did not serve Alcohol during the wedding reception? I don bilivit...

Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by JustCurious: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
How is it a deeper life wedding, please?
I keep seeing deeper life.
Are the Bamiloyes attending Deeper Life now? #JustCurious.
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by BlackPantherCri: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Shut up! I've discovered the deeper life style is better than wayward style these days. The waywardness everybody is becoming no dey pay anybody again. Wey person go get wife, if she go out, ur mind no go rest of what she maybe doing or if husband go out, wife mind no go rest maybe he's on top of another woman. Nobody is at rest again, family ruined, no joy anymore, all in the name of civilisation. Better to go back to deeper life style because it's clear no matter how godly way seems stupid, one will later discover it is the right way and best way.

This is the best comment I have seen on nairaland since the world became Y2K compliant! Your head is very complete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by BlackPantherCri: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaamatanga!

Ishawuru ooo!

God bless Mike Bamigboye for shapening our childhood.
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by farem: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72889125:
Some people go just open mouth dey vomit POO online sha!
Tufiakwa!!
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

My Dear, They Do Worst. That's Absolute Truth .
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Onlinealaba:
Modesty, love these.a happy married life to them so Gloria Bamiloye will be a grandma soon.something!.. this particular dude sabi act sha remember those days when we still small watching their release back to back now I can't remember when last I stayed glued on the TV biz and family don take over

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.

Na soooooooo... God bless our hustles

Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by ArcToyin(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2019
[quote author=Gangster1ms post=72889859]Ugly couple Boring wedding[/ quote] which one can you create?
Re: Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos by ArcToyin(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2019
[quote author=Gangster1ms post=72889859]Ugly couple Boring wedding[/ quote] which one can you create?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Years After Biodun Kumuyi: How Time Flies! / Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) / (testimony) I Struggled With Homosexuality For More Than 9years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.