Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) (41652 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by Athena4: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Seriously No mods
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by Athena4: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2018
Seriously Nl mods
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by Ategberoson(m): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

You don dey find herps of the mouth. Be informed that most of this beautiful girls have very ugly pussy due to high and frequent traffic in and out of the vzone

I concur. I just think some guys have brain touch because I can't give head to a Virgin talkless of a lady that series of guys dey go up and down in her garage

I see guys doing that as someone having psychological problem
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Uusseellessss post for jobless and lazy youth ever
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by Oreofepeters: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2018
Guest2017:
The snake wore it better cool
abi they can't be like the owner..
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2018
I came to see Daniella grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by Vince77(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

You don dey find herps of the mouth. Be informed that most of this beautiful girls have very ugly pussy due to high and frequent traffic in and out of the vzone

As that place dey get high traffic na to kukuma apply for AdSense o. How u see am? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by Frankicent(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

lolz are you really sure ?
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by andycom(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

you're not far from the truth
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by SINZ: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Daniella Okeke

Hey grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by Butoneday2(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2018
Rubbish absolutely nonesense?
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by Emeknightpeter: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2018
I like Regina daniels

she get am for shape
.please watch our funny skits Here>>>www.lioncomedy.com
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by Deltatoto: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Nollywoodpics:
Pick your favorite between Daniella okeke and Regina Daniels, who rock the snake cloth best ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/between-daniella-okeke-regina-daniel-who-rock-the-snake-cloth-best/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44
i hardly lash without condom but for this teenager,I go Bleep am well
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by lekanation(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
impersonation at the highest order
Re: Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

respect womanhood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lola Idije Flaunts Her Cute Daughter (photos) / Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch / (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.