Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

DO YOU RESIDE AT ALAGBOLE AKUTE OR ENVIRONS AND NEED A JOB - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DO YOU RESIDE AT ALAGBOLE AKUTE OR ENVIRONS AND NEED A JOB (537 Views)

Do You Stay In Lekki Or Environs And Currently Unemployed? / Do You Stay In Lekki Or Environs And Currently Unemployed? / Sales Boy Or Girl Needed At Alagbole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO YOU RESIDE AT ALAGBOLE AKUTE OR ENVIRONS AND NEED A JOB by Scholartimothy: 5:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Do you reside at Alagboke Akute or environs and need a job??... Are you good at making general snacks. If interested quote me with your mobile number.
Re: DO YOU RESIDE AT ALAGBOLE AKUTE OR ENVIRONS AND NEED A JOB by friendlyadvice: 5:21am On Nov 12, 2018
grin ose ritualist le leyin o
Re: DO YOU RESIDE AT ALAGBOLE AKUTE OR ENVIRONS AND NEED A JOB by Scholartimothy: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin ose ritualist le leyin o

Stop showing your ignorance in daylight.... What do you mean by d word ritualist Oh because I said Alagbole or Akute ? You think everyone in Ogun state is a ritualist or what With all due respect to you... Please be warned
Re: DO YOU RESIDE AT ALAGBOLE AKUTE OR ENVIRONS AND NEED A JOB by friendlyadvice: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Scholartimothy:

Stop showing your ignorance in daylight.... What do you mean by d word ritualist Oh because I said Alagbole or Akute ? You think everyone in Ogun state is a ritualist or what With all due respect to you... Please be warned
Heeee everybody o ritialist is warning me o
Re: DO YOU RESIDE AT ALAGBOLE AKUTE OR ENVIRONS AND NEED A JOB by sinimapongolle(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Scholartimothy:
Do you reside at Alagboke Akute or environs and need a job??... Are you good at making general snacks. If interested quote me with your mobile number.
Re: DO YOU RESIDE AT ALAGBOLE AKUTE OR ENVIRONS AND NEED A JOB by inyangd4: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018/2019 / Graduate Training Requimennt At Allied P&P Limited Dec 2018 / Job/Vacancy/ Quick Hire for various Fields/Send your resumes as soon as possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.