Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East (17187 Views)

IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Limitednow: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2018
The proscribed Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) has banned the activities of Ohanaeze in the South-East region.

The ban by IPOB is an indefinite one placed on the apex Igbo cultural organisation by leader of the separatist group, Nnamdi Kanu.

Mr Kanu placed the ban on Ohanaeze during his Sunday broadcast suspected to be coming from Isreal, where he recently resurfaced after disappearing from the glare of the public last year.

The separatist leader who was granted bail for charges of treasonable felony against the state ran away for his dear life when troops attached to the Nigerian Army staged an Operation Python Dance around his residence in September 2017.

Kanu who in his Sunday broadcast noted that the group will not entertain any dialogue or compromise said movement is devoted to the enthronement of freedom, liberty and justice lost to the British, who, having conquered, subdued and divided Biafra land into Igbo and (Eastern minorities).

"We are taking our stolen freedom back and nobody will stop us," Kanu, whose group has been calling for a referendum to decide their stay with Nigeria, said.

"Ohanaeze Ndigbo is banned for life. The organisation can hold its irrelevant gatherings in Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto and Kaduna, but not on our land. If Nwodo holds Ohanaeze meeting in Igboland, we will scatter them. Their meeting in MUSON Centre Lagos is irrelevant.

“These are men that met and conspired to kill me. Igbo traditional rulers met at Nike Resort and allegedly accepted money shared through Nnia Nwodo, to support my assassination. I will mention the names of all those who supported Operation Python Dance. I’m waiting for them to grant their usual One Nigeria interview, then, I will decimate them live on air.

“Voting in Nigeria has never brought anything good to the people. From the British who rigged the census of 1953 and 1957 and installed their Fulani puppets, it has been selection, instead of election.

“We have seen people without any known certificate take turns in raping us both politically and economically. This movement of IPOB is saying enough is enough.

“Unfortunately, it was a succession of Igbo men that put us in the mess we are in today, in Nigeria. The same mistake Dr. Azikiwe, Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi and Nzeogwu made, Nnia Nwodo, Dave Umahi and their kinds are repeating today. Nigeria was never meant to be one.

“We all heard the news about Customs Officers who set up 15 roadblocks from Apapa Wharf to Aba main town, all in a bid not just to criminally extort money from our people, but to punish us as a conquered people.

“They are not contented with making us import goods from Lagos which benefits the Yoruba economy and the government of Lagos State.

“Igweocha seaport is only 60 kilometres away, but we are not allowed to use it. We are forced to endure police, army, road safety, NDLEA, Civil Defence and customs checkpoints all the way from Lagos, where the goods are properly cleared and certified to our markets in the East and South.

“No Igbo politician, not a single one, has the mettle to challenge this apartheid system. This is evil. There is no roadblock in the whole of the North, where Boko Haram, Fulani terror herdsmen, armed robbers, kidnappers and various armed groups have made life unbearable for law abiding citizens.

“But, in the peaceful land of Biafra, from Igbake in Edo State to Azumiri and Opobo every kilometre is a roadblock.

“This was the menace Nwodo promised to take up when he was appointed Ohanaeze leader, but, till date, nothing has happened because they sold themselves so cheaply to the caliphate for peanuts. No dignity, no respect, no honour.

“The evil extortion of Biafran businessmen is going on right now in Aba, Abia State. Some of our brothers who imported their goods down to Biafra land were stopped by Nigerian Customs officers after they had cleared their goods in Lagos.

“If our people can learn to stand up against these evil and corrupt government agencies that are hell-bent on extoring and killing our people in their land, things would get alot better as we march towards the restoration of Biafra,” he added.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/ipob-bans-ohanaeze-indefinitely-from-south-east/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Olanireti(m): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Lols. Everybody just dey show power. Who dey ban, who dem dey ban. Comedy skit.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Morbeta11(m): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Lol....placing ban from Israel.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by sekundosekundo: 5:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Interesting. ....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Corrinthians(m): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Rotflmao. grin

That imposter Supririm Abiama from Cameroon has got to be Basketmouth's mentor. He is trying very hard to look and act like Kanu.

In character he's done very well, sounding as foolish as the previous Kanu who died in the Python Dance but for looks, he doesn't bear that scar Kanu has under his left eye and his hunchback is less pronounced than that of the original Kanu.

Even their voice fingerprints don't match. I did the analysis myself.

But that notwithstanding, this is pure undiluted unpaid-for comedy. grin

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Corrinthians(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2018
“But, in the peaceful land of Biafra, from Igbake in Edo State to Azumiri and Opobo every kilometre is a roadblock.
They have started again. Let Edo people catch you. cheesy

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by babyfaceafrica: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2018
a banned group is banning another group?..... where is the sense in that?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Lajet: 6:34am On Nov 12, 2018
I hope Nnamdi Kanu will have a good advisers for this second opportunity he have. we must vote next year election you can't tell us not to vote while you live in Isreal you don't know what many people are passing through in Nigeria. we are praying for buhari government to end next year and you are there indirectly working for buhari to continue till 2023. Nnamdi Kanu will be shock next year to see Millions of Igbo vote next year

election. Nnamdi Kanu should not take the privilege we gave him for granted. He should respect himself so he will not be disgrace i think all this
sit at home order Ipob always order and Igbo people will obeyed it have started entering inside their head they think they can wake up one morning and started telling us to boycott election next year without seeking Igbo people opinion.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Lajet: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
They have started again. Let Edo people catch you. cheesy

Shut up Igbake in Edo State is Ika speaking people in Edo state. Ika is igbo sub-group

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by hisgrace090: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2018
Our politicians our leaders, all abandoned Igbo land to wroth as they go after self alone.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2018
All afonjas below, and you wonder, what in the world is their business with our struggle? Instead of them to devote their time to securing a future for their women and children like IPOB men are doing unrelentlessly, they are busy trying to bring their fellow men down out of envy. Tomorrow, you wonder why your women prefer Biafran men over your own men? Why would any woman in the world find you spineless and envious men attractive? SMH

Morbeta11:
Lol....placing ban from Israel.

Lajet:
[s]I hope Nnamdi Kanu will have a good advisers for this second opportunity he have. we must vote next year election you can't tell us not to vote while you live in Isreal you don't know what many people are passing through in Nigeria. we are praying for buhari government to end next year and you there indirectly working for buhari to continue till 2023. Nnamdi Kanu will be shock next year to see Millions of Igbo vote next year

election. Nnamdi Kanu should not take the privilege we gave him for granted. He should respect himself so he will not be disgrace i think all this
sit at home order Ipob always order and Igbo people will obeyed it have started entering inside their head they think they can wake up one morning and started telling us to boycott election next year without seeking Igbo people opinion.[/s]

Corrinthians:
Rotflmao. grin
[s]
That imposter Supririm Abiama from Cameroon has got to be Basketmouth's mentor. He is trying very hard to look and act like Kanu.

In character he's done very well, sounding as foolish as the previous Kanu who died in the Python Dance but for looks, he doesn't bear that scar Kanu has under his left eye and his hunchback is less pronounced than that of the original Kanu.

Even their voice fingerprints don't match. I did the analysis myself.

But that notwithstanding, this is pure undiluted unpaid-for comedy. [/s] grin

babyfaceafrica:
[s]a banned group is banning another group?..... where is the sense in tha[/s]t?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by intruxive(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Nice development, suprim. I mean kanu, pls pro scribe all the south east governors too. Tak u grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Lajet: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2018
banom:

Shut up . are you a fooool ? I believe you are not Igbo. But even if you are, you are not showing the wisdom we are made of. In the last election we didn't vote for now late Buhari yet he won and even defeated a seating President, what makes you think voting against him now he is the incumbent will will make him lose the election if he decides to win ? Boycotting the election is in our best interest and is our best strategy to actualize Biafran Nation. It will force the world and Nigerian government to listen to our demand.

Shut up there is no difference between IPOB supporters and Buhari supporters. both the groups reason through their anus. so if Nnamdi kanu tell you to put your head in fire you will do that. just watch out millions of Igbo will come out and vote and their is nothing your Supreme leader will do about it.

At your age you don't know boycotting next year election is like indirectly voting for buhari. Who told you that Buhari will win next year when he have offender many people. Majority of Middle Belt will not vote for him. 11 million people that lost their jobs will never vote for him and Shiite muslim that he have killed for the past 3 years will never vote for him. Nnamdi Kanu from nowhere came out began to tell people to boycott next year election so Buhari will win so we will continue suffering under Buhari till 2023 while he live in Isreal enjoying himself you are here in Nigeria suffering and laughing under Buhari. Every reasonable Igbo knows that if buhari win next year he will punish igbo people more than what he did since 2015.

Tell me the difference between Zombies Buhari Supporters and Some of IPOB supporters if you can't reason well that boycotting next year election is indirectly voting for Buhari

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by gidgiddy: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Lajet:
I hope Nnamdi Kanu will have a good advisers for this second opportunity he have. we must vote next year election you can't tell us not to vote while you live in Isreal you don't know what many people are passing through in Nigeria. we are praying for buhari government to end next year and you there indirectly working for buhari to continue till 2023. Nnamdi Kanu will be shock next year to see Millions of Igbo vote next year

sit at home order Ipob always order and Igbo people will obeyed it have started entering inside their head they think they can wake up one morning and started telling us to boycott election next year without seeking Igbo people opinion.

People like you should try and see where Nnamdi Kanu is coming from. Read the statement from him. Nnamdi Kanu is saying that people like you have been voting in Nigeria since 1953, what have you got to show for all that voting? Other countries that Nigeria started with like China, Ghana and Singapore are all doing well. You are in Nigeria voting and things are getting worse everyday, but all you know is that you must vote

Only a fool will carry on doing the same thing and expect different results. The 2019 elections will do nothing except usher in the next set of thieves who will go on a 4 year looting spree

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Lajet: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

People like you should try and see where Nnamdi Kanu is coming from. Read the statement from him. Nnamdi Kanu is saying that people like you have been voting in Nigeria since 1953, what have you got to show for all that voting? Other countries that Nigeria started with like China, Ghana and Singapore are all doing well. You are in Nigeria voting and things are getting worse everyday, but all you know is that you must vote

Only a fool will carry on doing the same thing and expect different results. The 2019 elections will do nothing except usher in the next set of thieves who will go on a 4 year looting spree

Then what you are saying is that we should boycott next year election so Buhari will continue till 2023? If that is what you and Nnamdi Kanu
mean I'm so sorry Igbo people will disappoint your people. Igbo people i know very well are wise they think for themselves and can't be deceive by any person.The only reason that will make us to boycott next year election if Nnamdi Kanu meet United Nation to fix date for Referendum without that we going to disgrace him next election by voting in 2019. IPOB and Nnamdi are behaving like Emperor they have not consulted Igbo people to know what we want they will be in London and Isreal giving order as if they are feeding anybody in Igboland .I knew the down fall of IPOB will be due their Arrogance.

You mean because we don't want to usher in the next set of thieves who will go on a 4 year looting spree because of that reason we should allow the wicked Buhari to continue. I doubt if you living in Nigeria or maybe you are one of IPOB leaders living In UK enjoying themselves while telling their Supporters who can't think for themselves to boycott next year election.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by gidgiddy: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Lajet:

Then what you are saying is that we should boycott next year election so Buhari will continue till 2023? If that is what you and Nnamdi Kanu
mean I'm so sorry Igbo people will disappoint your people. Igbo people i know very well are wise they think for themselves and can't be deceive by any person.The only reason that will make us to boycott next year election if Nnamdi Kanu meet United Nation to fix date for Referendum without that we going to disgrace him next election by voting in 2019. IPOB and Nnamdi are behaving like Emperor they have not consulted Igbo people to know what we want they will be in London and Isreal giving order as if they are feeding anybody in Igboland .I knew the down fall of IPOB will be due their Arrogance.

Wether Buhari is there until 2023 or not, Nigeria will be bad. No matter who is elected into Aso Rock, Nigeria will be bad. Nothing works in Nigeria, even if you like, go and resurrect King Solomon and ask him to bring prosperity to Nigeria, it won't work. So what is the point of voting?

Nnamdi Kanu is not behaving like an emperor, anyone one can call for election boycott, even you. What matters is the amount of people who follow you. Nnamdi Kanu has called for boycott, those who believe in his message will not vote. Those want to vote should feel free to do so. Nothing is by force with Nnamdi Kanu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2018
grin
Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Peacemaker5128: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Flat headed again with their comic act
My question is how many SE can we get from Niger state?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by OhiOfIhima: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
IPOB bans Ohanaeze, Who is IPOB? Just like a Son bans his father from entering the house the said father built... Is that how you want referendum for Biafra... Ipob leader that value his late Jack dog more than his fellow subordinates.. Is that one a leader...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by ACHILLES45: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
way to go
Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Benekruku(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2018
grin

They give their elders sliding tackles

Imagine Kanu the hunch back miscreant placing a ban on his elders

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Oloripelebe: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2018
grin

Wen are they going to suspend the Obi of onitsha and all the fulani asslicking flatinoooos governors

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by midolian(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Do they have such powers?

Awon weyrey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Caseless: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2018
grin

These urchins won't stop being stupid all the time. They don't have respect for their elders , how do you expect them to respect other people from regions outside theirs?

They use heavy pestle to wake their elders up from sleep.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2018
what should we do na

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by IPOBrep: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2018
We will not let them impoverish the next generation with their greed like arewa have impoverished the north

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Afamed: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Ohanaeze Indefinitely From South East by Dareal90s(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2018
freedomforall30:
All afonjas below, and you wonder, what in the world is their business with our struggle? Instead of them to devote their time to securing a future for their women and children like IPOB men are doing unrelentlessly, they are busy trying to bring their fellow men down out of envy. Tomorrow, you wonder why your women prefer Biafran men over your own men? Why would any woman in the world find you spineless and envious men attractive? SMH

You wanna have a peaceful thread? Go create ur Biafraland forum. Nairaland belongs to Nigerians and own by an Afonja. tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Child Custody: Over 18,000 Sign Precious Chikwendu's Petition Against FFK (Pix) / 2023 Elections: There Will Be Trouble In Nigeria If PDP Loses - Sule Lamido / Boko Haram Attacks Military Brigade In Borno, Kills Army Lieutenant, Vigilantes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.