Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, November 12, 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, November 12, 2018 (167 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, November 12, 2018 by femoint007(m): 5:54am On Nov 12, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, November 12, 2018) . *Keep Your Children Alive!*

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the gift of Your heritages, placed under my care.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, empower me and my entire household, to trust only in You, and never to lean on our own understanding, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me to nurture the children You have given me, with the spiritual nourishment in Your word, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give the children You have placed under my watch, ears to hear You, and hearts that obey You, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, possess all Your heritages in my care, with Your Holy Spirit; teach them in Your ways, and when they grow up, let them not depart from it, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, instill Your fear in the hearts of all my children; let me never fail in all my responsibilities over them, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me and my entire household always find favour and good understanding in Your sight and in the sight of men, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me and the children You have kept in my care, to always acknowledge You, in all our ways, and as we do, please, direct our paths in life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, grant Pastor E.A. Adeboye, divine health, long life and peace of mind over all his children, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, November 12, 2018 by Luckylife(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2018
Amen!
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, November 12, 2018 by styno22(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2018
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Who Is God! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/12/18 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.