Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Antony Joshua IS Colourist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Antony Joshua IS Colourist (2957 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Is Alive. / Anthony Joshua Is My Spiritual Husband – Daniella Okeke / Anthony Joshua Is My Spiritual Husband – Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antony Joshua IS Colourist by solardisting: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2018
I think this man is very inspirational but I'm not gonna lie, a lot of people believe he will marry Naija. This man is colourist and am sorry to break it to you abeg you listen please. He is not interested in black woman unless they're mix races like half Yoruba half Irish. I see this man worship the curly hair and the woman that look like Halle Berry.

Please ladies stop writing on this man social media account with thirst because he is not interested in black woman. His ex girlfriend in the news paper is someone who looks white or somehow mix races. Please love yourselves and know this man not checking for a Nigerian woman and start to date real normal naija men instead. Anthony Joshua like light skins and mixed lighties because I have seen a video surface today of him even saying he checked for lighties in the clubs back in his party days. Nothing more embarrassing than seeing Uriel write love post on his picture. He may even end up with an oyinbo and we will just have to accept it but some of you are in denial. Black women when will you wake up, if you are not a brown skin or light skin this man is not even checking for you because in his own words, "What's that lightie" because he doesn't like black. Let him live his life, he seems like a good person but he not looking for us, it's time we #burnthecape and stop shielding this man as he is just another colourist black British Naija boy. He is the type of man to be dating those women with that long curly hair down their back and light eyes with straight nose. this man is fooling you all and it's okay my people, I like him too, but the way you lot go and cheer for him like he is coming home here to marry one of us is bad.

Antony Joshua would never want a dark skin woman who is African heritage unless she is dark skinned and Indian because look at his child. He has said he has a type. Every woman he has liked is light skin and there is evidence. Even mixed races. When will you woman learn this is not the Yoruba demon you want in your life. Realize he does not want your stew and fufu unless you are half white or Indian he likes that look. Pay attention women.

If you look like a black woman with dark skin, this is not the man for you because he likes mix or other race and will end up with one sadly my naija sisters. He will never date a dark skin woman. This man have lied and said he liked Naomi camel. My sisters she is a exception. Everyone likes Naomi. It is time you watch the video of him saying lightie and think for yourself.
embarassed

just because venusmiddlton from the site lipstick alley likes to stalk him and argue in his favor doesn't make it change ladies stick to your Davido he is rich like okra and stew.

Re: Antony Joshua IS Colourist by solardisting: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2018
https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_pfz7tyKBWt1sfyjrk.mp4

This is the video.

If he was not colourist or had a love towards lighties/mixraces/non black ambiguous exotically, why did he say this?

my naija sisters it is time we stop acting stupid abeg.

Stop praying this man will take you from the village because he is looking for someone who is mix race. he don't like our kind. we can still support him but it is time we stop praising a man who won't even acknowledge our phenotype as acceptable. the man is in love with light skin. its okay, because at least he says it. every woman he likes is light skin and there is proof of that if you do some digging. or Indian arab and black mixed together.

venusmiddleton no matter how much you make page to ask him and stalkerfy his ladies it won't make him likes you hon
if you are mix race in Lagos, you fair well, move to England to further your chance but this is not the man for the rest of us ladies lets stop fasting for him. he is practicing colorism.

Re: Antony Joshua IS Colourist by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2018
It is disgraceful to thirst over a man who isn't even checking you out.

1 Like

Re: Antony Joshua IS Colourist by solardisting: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2018
kennygee:
It is disgraceful to thirst over a man who isn't even checking you out.

Exactly. It is always ya dark skin sister in his pic and video comments celebrating the Yoruba man he is. We can celebrate him for the culture but the lusting must stop because this man has even said it he watches lighties as in RATES THEM / likes them more. It’s ridiculous to pretend otherwise.

This man is hanging with steff London as well and she has wrote dark skin girls probably would change their skin color if they had the chance cause they’re haters or some nonsense.

This is worthless

This man loves mix race and light skin ambiguous folk only
Re: Antony Joshua IS Colourist by yenereal(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Girls rushing to this post like:

1 Like

Re: Antony Joshua IS Colourist by solardisting: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2018
yenereal:

They will find a way to pretend he likes this “he likes Naomi campbell” everyone finds her beautiful bc her features are very similar to women who LOOK LESS like you my sisters.
Re: Antony Joshua IS Colourist by solardisting: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2018
This man will marry a biracial woman for sure bc he will not walk around with black children. he doesn’t respect black looks only lighties, time for uriel and other naija/other black women to stop this nonsense in his comments about marriage.
Re: Antony Joshua IS Colourist by solardisting: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
solardisting:
This man will marry a biracial woman for sure bc he will not walk around with black children. he doesn’t respect black looks only lighties, time for uriel and other naija/other black women to stop this nonsense in his comments about marriage.

Someone from a site called lipstick alley asked this man if he likes black women and he said yes, but how is he liking black women when he said he checks for only lighties. naija sisters burn your cape. he is not your superman.
Re: Antony Joshua IS Colourist by solardisting: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
yenereal:

the first two are his former partner. she is not black at all, she is more oyinbo than anything else and the last pic is the type of woman who leaves him comments developing false hope. naija women we must do better. this man doesnt care about us. no more fasting on the mountain for him pls.

Re: Antony Joshua IS Colourist by solardisting: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
I said it then and say it now, he does not like black women don’t support his lies.

Re: Antony Joshua IS Colourist by solardisting: 9:35pm On May 17, 2019
lord god this stalking nincompoop is back on social media sites after they ban her for stalking oluwafemis arab goddesses because she knows he's a colourist.

beware nairalanders. she is no naija girl. she really is a loud mouth black American stalking the poor man and asking him on counts called bigdickleroy if he like her. Sad state of affair.

Re: Antony Joshua IS Colourist by solardisting: 9:43pm On May 17, 2019
beware nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents / Nigerian Man Feeds Unknown Lady On Train In US (photo, Video) / Erica Exposes Her Bare Butt, Moans As She Enjoys Intense Sex With Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.