Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

PDP, Others Kick As ‘security Agents Storm Atiku’s Plane’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Others Kick As ‘security Agents Storm Atiku’s Plane’ (216 Views)

Political Crisis Rocks Gombe As Thugs Storm Atiku’s Campaign Office, Set PDP Sec / EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Dino Melaye's Supporters Storm Atiku's Kogi Rally, Demand His Release(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP, Others Kick As ‘security Agents Storm Atiku’s Plane’ by newsbook: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Security operatives allegedly swooped on a private jet conveying the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Abubakar Atiku yesterday. The aircraft, which touched down at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja at 1:30 a.m. from Dubai, was said to have been boarded by the armed personnel in a search operation.

Describing the event on his Twitter handle, Atiku wrote: “I arrived Abuja this morning to a search by agents of the state aimed at intimidating my staff and me. I am committed to building a Nigeria where no citizen is intimidated by agents of state who are paid to protect them.”He was joined on the social media platform by Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, who “totally condemned this reckless harassment of @atiku, the candidate of the @OfficialPDPNig as he landed in Abuja. Nigeria is not a fascist state. We will not return to a jackboot dictatorship. This government should face Atiku at the polls, not with force.”

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/pdp-others-kick-as-security-agents-storm-atikus-plane

(1) (Reply)

Alaghodaro 2018; The Edo Summit / Provide Strong Legislation On Occupational Health, SOEHPON Tells FG / Delta Govt. To Renovate NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.