Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Road’ll Be Completed In 2021 – Julius Berger - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Ibadan Road’ll Be Completed In 2021 – Julius Berger (21124 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) / Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures / "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Road’ll Be Completed In 2021 – Julius Berger by duwdu: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Totibush:

Omooba..biko I need the money pass the guy.. No salary for some months now.. Fcmb 3176402013

I wanted to send ₦100 into your account, (see the attached screenshot,) grin ; but then I figured it that since you're actually online 'spending' data, you probably have a lot more than that to throw around already. gringringrin

Seriously, though, here are the morals of the story: Do yourself a favor and avoid the habit of throwing account numbers around in Cyberspace.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Road’ll Be Completed In 2021 – Julius Berger by jinneyb(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Omooba77:

GEJ administration awarded it to RCC and Berger and RCC started from Ibadan and Berger started from around Mowe and expanded it to Benin interchange around 2013-2015. When you lie sir. Fear God and check if you are not sure. God bless you

Sure you'll find a point to defend yourself, so your assumed expansion now have you the 65% completion right?

Weldone... for your information, Lagos-Ibadan express way is my everytime route (every weekend) and I've been plying that road since 2007. So please, find yourself another excuse to give. Thank you..

Oh..before I go, I can't forget in a hurry 2013 when the grand launching of the award of contract to Julius Berger and RCC was done at the Sagamu Interchange. Well that was the last we heard of it till this administration came in and commenced work.

I know you have response to that also.

Help yourself to learn better...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/jonathan-declares-open-reconstruction-of-n167bn-lagos-ibadan-road/
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Road’ll Be Completed In 2021 – Julius Berger by jinneyb(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
smellingmenses:
You are a chronic liar.
Isn't it obvious���
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Road’ll Be Completed In 2021 – Julius Berger by Omooba77: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2018
jinneyb:

Sure you'll find a point to defend yourself, so your assumed expansion now have you the 65% completion right?

Weldone... for your information, Lagos-Ibadan express way is my everytime route (every weekend) and I've been plying that road since 2007. So please, find yourself another excuse to give. Thank you..

Oh..before I go, I can't forget in a hurry 2013 when the grand launching of the award of contract to Julius Berger and RCC was done at the Sagamu Interchange. Well that was the last we heard of it till this administration came in and commenced work.

I know you have response to that also.

Help yourself to learn better...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/jonathan-declares-open-reconstruction-of-n167bn-lagos-ibadan-road/

Was the road worked on then or not sir? Was it not after Julius Berger left around December 2015 because the new government did not pay them that Femi Adesina's sister car ran to the divider, also former DVC of Osun University. Dont use lies and deceits to cover up. If you claim no expansion or work done by previous government; how did that sharp bump close to Youth centre just after Conoil disappeared if you claim to be regular user since 2007.

You mean RCC and Julius Berger didnt do anything in 2014 sir? I leave you to your conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Deports 83 Nigerians / Angola Visa / 51-year-old Taraba Bridge Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.