Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo (41131 Views)

Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by Reference(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2018
omonla10:
This will even make the woman's heart harder. This story is so common amongst residents of those new sites especially ifo.
Picture this scene: the husband works at yaba or the island and comes home once a week, baba habeeb owns a water source, generator and due to phcn issues, the wife will eventually depend on this neighbor for light(to charge fones), occasionally, money and foodstuff. And idleness even sets in..
That's why I don't support people rushing down to new sites especially when u going to leave Ur wife to face all these.

Get your wife an education and solve all these problems. The answer to exploitative dependency is the liberty and prosperity education creates. But a lot of men out there fear an enlightened and educated woman and invariably cause themselves more heart ache.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by adecz: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2018
This her eyes resemble woman
wey fit commit adultery.

Afonjaites with side action na
like 5 & 6.!!! cool cool cool

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by amendara1: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Is he a mechanic, panelbeater, facebeater or wife beater? Madam carry your load and meet your family jare, at least you'll have access to different plantains...
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by mechanics(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2018
sinaj:
This is really bad.
Very bad.
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by mechanics(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Wicked husband.
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by Analeater: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Wicked
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by Oreofepeters: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2018
My dad never tried raising his hand on my mum, the day he made an attempt to due to an argument, I was like if you try am I go beat you I swear..

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by oruma19: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2018
i pity all these nigerian women that have developed penchant for cheating. The rate of married women cheating these days is quite alarming and should be looked into. religion is taken seriously at the detriment of morality. on the other hand,The man is a goa. Instead of beating her, why not Just send her to go on hols at her parents place? na ur pikin? u have no right to beat a woman, it's either u excuse urself or have her excuse u. divorce is still an option. nigerian women should stop cheating abeg, its just too much these days...

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Some people are just naturally wicked... Haba!!!! This is too much even if she is guilty... Las Las maybe she no do am sef....

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by Akolasday: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2018
This woman husband is not only a mechanic, seriously he's also a panel beater, at least he should have find out before panel beating his wife.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by boomssey(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2018
beeblack:
make we ask the mechanic if he never bang another woman since he don marry.
I really like dis but most guys will say and so..at least someone is being reasonable here.
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by joenor(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2018
if the woman wasn't cheating on him, then jail the craze.
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by Focusmind: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Poverty and violence are inseparable!
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by fpeter(f): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Nogodye:
That's an abuse, the man should be punish while the woman should be investigate.

and you should be given lessons on the Use of English Grammar. wink

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2018
Poor woman, Baba Habeeb brutalized her pussy and her husband brutalized her face.

Marriage is alien to nature. I am married but I am not sorry to say that this marriage thing is a human invention.

No body deserves to be bitten for fucking who she loves as against fucking who she married.

Best thing is for both men and women to have independent support system and leave co dependently or shift out
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by akigbemaru: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2018
omonla10:
This will even make the woman's heart harder. This story is so common amongst residents of those new sites especially ifo.
Picture this scene: the husband works at yaba or the island and comes home once a week, baba habeeb owns a water source, generator and due to phcn issues, the wife will eventually depend on this neighbor for light(to charge fones), occasionally, money and foodstuff. And idleness even sets in..
That's why I don't support people rushing down to new sites especially when u going to leave Ur wife to face all these.
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by macello4(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Olalan:
The man is just an animal in human form and should be made to face the law
if its true the woman is chitting on her husband she deserve the biting infant d man try cos i will do more dan dis one.
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by Didcot: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Men still beat women in this day and age?

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by justphillips(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2018
But look at the woman’s bleached face, she’s guilty joor. I am sure she’s bleeping Habeeb.

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by MartinsD12(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2018
CastedDude:
A man has been accused of beating his wife mercilessly over allegation of having extra-marital affair. 

It was gathered that trouble ensured between the couple. Mr. Gbenga Ogunleye, 42, a mechanic and his wife, Mrs. Nike Ogunleye, a native of Abeokuta in Ogun State, over alleged extra-marital affair levelled against the wife on Sunday (yesterday). 

Mrs Ogunleye who was beaten to pulp by her hubby at their residence in Ifo Local Government of Ogun State, 

In a chat with Veno Correspondent, Mrs. Ogunleye described her experience in the hands of her hubby as a sad development over an allegation that he can't proof. The couple got married 16 years ago and the marriage has been blessed with 3 children.

She further revealed that her hubby invited her out within the neighborhood and raised the allegation of having an extra-marital affairs with a man identified as Baba Habeeb.

"I was shocked! I told him that Baba Habeeb's wife is a friend, before I finished my explanation, he descended on me, gave me a dirty slap, the beaten was too much. Infact, I regret marrying him and I have decided to go back to my family's place. I have been living in hell fire, I thought I could manage the situation but it has gotten to a stage in which I can't continue", she concluded.

According to reports, some of the residents accused the landlady behind the couple's problem.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/jealous-husband-beats-wife-over-alleged-extra-marital-affair.html

This is very bad, see no man has the right to lay hand on a woman, I have seen where this kind thing happen the woman Brothers can't take it had to go beat the in-law they taught the man a lesson that the man agreed never to lay hands on their sister again

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by sexysage(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Edodefender:
Yes I Bleep your wife worthlessly last night , she was shouting..

Help oo, this dick is so big, ahh help

Sweet oh Jesus, Bleep me Bleep me Bleep me too

I said, bitch you are mine tonight .

Don't divorce her, I'm only oiling her engine for you

Oga is like your brain is paining you abi ?
edo defender indeed..
Awon sex machine oshi....
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2018
And she is Appearing as his wife?
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by Alex80s(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Bachelors in the house reacting... they don't know what it means to for a wife to cheat...
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Slikbae:
You're an idiotic excuse of an animal.
see this one wey boiss don scatter her smelling toto dey follow me talk
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by ChiefAlex(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Are you trying to justify the woman’s infidelity?

What do you expect her fellow bitch to say?

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by ChiefAlex(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2018
tossie101:
Wicked man idiot, yoruba men are too toxic.

Says a yam leg with hairy chest lol

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by ChiefAlex(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2018
omonla10:
That's why I don't support people rushing down to new sites (poor man's I dey live inside my house mentality) especially when u going to leave Ur wife to face all these.

You have a high IQ

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by ChiefAlex(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2018
frozen70:
All those weak men that shows their strength in their wives

How could you suspect her and beat her up

Will he swear that for 16yrs of their marriage he has never slept or bed another woman

What if he has never. Why the assumption. Use your sense
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by ChiefAlex(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2018
MartinsD12:

This is very bad, see no man has the right to lay hand on a woman, I have seen where this kind thing happen the woman Brothers can't take it had to go beat the in-law they taught the man a lesson that the man agreed never to lay hands on their sister again

Such man is a weaklin. What happened to return leg on the brothers ?
Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by ChiefAlex(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

see this one wey boiss don scatter her smelling toto dey follow me talk

Don’t mind the olosho

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo by MartinsD12(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Such man is a weaklin. What happened to return leg on the brothers ?
Weakling as in do you expect him to challenge four guys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Crystal Meth In Heads Of Smoked Fish / The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.