Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,269 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Goliath Died A Shameful Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goliath Died A Shameful Death (256 Views)

Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goliath Died A Shameful Death by jonatoye(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Goliath Died a Shameful Death

WORD FOR TODAY
No matter how big you think your are, you will end up in disgrace if you are not humble. The life of Goliath will remain a model for all men who fail to honour God when they become powerful in various aspect of life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Therefore David ran and stood over the Philistine, took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it. And when the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled." (1Samuel 17:51 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goliath in his mind thought that there was no man that could challenge him. He was so eaten up by his previous success and.......
experience. However, he fell and was disgraced despite all his credentials. In like manner, there are men who think they are untouchable and can do and undo. They talk anyhow, treat men with ultimate content and fail to honour the fact that there is a measure of God in the life of every man created by God.

When pride comes and you are tempted to exercise your strength over people you think are weaker than you are, remember Goliath. No king is greater than his followers; being a king speaks more of a privilege than qualifications. This you must always know, if you don't want to end up in disgrace and shame.

Honour God and be humble in your relationship with men. This is the way to elevation under God in every aspect of life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to be humble always, don't allow my destiny to fail, let not my glory turn to shame in Jesus name. Amen!

Main Emphasis
Your career, job, marriage, ministry, academics, enterprise, can end shamefully if you fail to honour God in the lives of men!

Have an Outstanding Week Ahead!
Re: Goliath Died A Shameful Death by friendlyadvice: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Goliath, that's the name I gave to my p*nis
Re: Goliath Died A Shameful Death by falcon01: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Goliath, that's the name I gave to my p*nis
mine is Hulk
Re: Goliath Died A Shameful Death by friendlyadvice: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2018
falcon01:
mine is Hulk
Sometimes I dey call my own Mr incredible

(1) (Reply)

New Bishop Oyedepo's Book Reveals How He Was Brought Up / Miracle... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/12/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.