Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? (711 Views)

_bowing, Bending, Kneeling To Greet Are Shirk_* / Jesus Performed Sujud(ﺳُﺠﻮﺩ) While Praying, Christians Should Do The Same. / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Quran has already stated this issue clearly in Suratul Fusilat.

Rosul also stated this clear in his hadith

And Sahabahs also practised it clearly by always making tasleem (without sujud) to greet one and others.

And as a Muslim, we follow Allah (Quran), We follow Rosul (Hadith) and we follow Sahabahs ( their actions that doesn't contradict Quran or Hadith)..

SUJUD to greet takes one out of the fold of Islam because it's the right of Allah..
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2018
Sujood is meant solely for ALLāh subhanahu wa ta'ala, anyone observing Sujood for one other than ALLāh could have done it out of respect or to worship the person

Sujood done out of respect to elders is a sin and does not take the doer away from Islam while Sujood done to worship any creation is Shirk which throws the doer outside of Islam.

Do not mind the poster, Sujood tahiya (for greeting) doesn't take one outside Islam, don't pollute people here with your khowarij or jabata's aqeeda.
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:
Sujood is meant solely for ALLāh subhanahu wa ta'ala, anyone observing Sujood for one other than ALLāh could have done it out of respect or to worship the person

Sujood done out of respect to elders is a sin and does not take the doer away from Islam while Sujood done to worship any creation is Shirk which throws the doer outside of Islam.

Do not mind the poster, Sujood tahiya (for greeting) doesn't take one outside Islam, don't pollute people here with your khowarij or jabata's aqeeda.

kindly quote quran or Hadith verses where Allah or rosul or sahabah DIFFERENCIATE THE SUJUD JUST LIKE DID BY DIVIDING IT INTO 2. AND ALSO DIVIDING ITS JUDGEMENT.
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

you have just called me khawarij(kufar).
and what's exactly the aqeedah of jabata?
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

you have just called me khawarij(kufar).
and what's exactly the aqeedah of jabata?

Jabata is a khorijee, mubtadi, hadaadi, Takfeeri, doolu mudilu.

You are propagating the aqeeda of khowarij, that is why I called you khorijee. I know u too well on this platform, this is not the first time to spread your Boko Haram aqeeda.
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Jabata is a khorijee, mubtadi, hadaadi, Takfeeri, doolu mudilu.

You are propagating the aqeeda of khowarij, that is why I called you khorijee. I know u too well on this platform, this is not the first time to spread your Boko Haram aqeeda.

state the reason why he's a Kafir and back it up with kitab wa sunnah.

don't forget to answer my question too..

we will know who's the dolumudil here and who's the Kafir here now
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

state the reason why he's a Kafir and back it up with kitab wa sunnah.

don't forget to answer my question too..

we will know who's the dolumudil here and who's the Kafir here now

despite all the rudood done by various scholars on your Kulu bid'atin kufur, you are still on it. U are still upon the understanding of kitab wa sunnah bifahm Muhammad Ali jabata. I no get your time o
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

despite all the rudood done by various scholars on your Kulu bid'atin kufur, you are still on it. U are still upon the understanding of kitab wa sunnah bifahm Muhammad Ali jabata. I no get your time o

Scholars like who?
explain what they said and bring their dalil.

dalil am expecting from you is where someone did bidah and shurrot is complete on that person and rosul or sahabahs didn't make takfeer of such person.

then what's the meaning of that dolala in the Hadith? as we know there are several area in quran where Allah used dolala and those dolala used only convey just 1 meaning.

then KULU means every... so in your own Islam.. every does have 2 judgment or 1 judgment.

then those that did bidah, did rosul make takfeer of them or not? e.g khawarij..

and lastly, bidah means innovation into the deen.. and Allah said Islam is complete in suratul maidah.. what's the judgment of someone that deny a verse in quran?

And bidah is also tashreau (legislation).. that's right of Allah. it's among the tawheed. it's tawheed uluhiyah.. whoever reject 1 thing out of the tawheed is what?

. ..
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Empiree: 1:21am On Nov 13, 2018
See Alhu arguing over what both of them got wrong. You both wrong. Alhusunnah continue to misinterpret Sujud/ruku. They use the meaning interchangeably.

Sujud, as someone said up there is exclusive to Allah. It is Haram to greet creation with sujud. Now, if a Muslim, out of emotion makes sujud out of respect to someone, we don't call him kafir. We consider it mistake as long as he too considers it mistake. So it is merely a sin. But it is not allowed in any form or shape to make sujud for creation whether for respect or not.

Therefore is no single English word for Sujud (placing forhead on the ground). Because there is no English for it, that's why they coined "prostration". Sujud in Yorubaland is ìfóríkánlè(placing forhead on the ground). We do not forikanle to greet people in Yorubaland. We either ruku or dòbálè (lie down) like the way we greet king.

Ruku is bowing and prostration. Which means a step of prayer in Islam where someone bows down (places hands on knees) and then goes to Sajdah (placing forhead on the ground).

So the whole nonsense that we can't dòbálè to greet is rubbish. And ruku is not exclusive to Allah. The entire world do ruku one way or another. It is human fitra. So we do ruku to greet in Yorubaland when we greet our elders. This Alhusunnah need to correct their rubbish and stop telling people not to prostrate (ruku) or (itekoko) to greet.

First picture is SUJUD (head touching ground) which is exclusive to none but Allah alone.

Second picture is rukuh(bowing or prostration). Every one does this or similar to it. This is not forbidden. What CHRISTIANs and Jews did for their rabbis and monks and that which a Sahaba saw them doing and did to the prophet, which Prophet (saw) forbade was Sujud not rukuh.

But people are using English translation to confuse the meanings. Very Wrong. So there's no dalil that forbids us from doing ìdòbálè for elders.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 13, 2018
Empiree:
See Alhu arguing over what both of them got wrong. You both wrong. Alhusunnah continue to misinterpret Sujud/ruku. They use the meaning interchangeably.

Sujud, as someone said up there is exclusive to Allah. It is Haram to greet creation with sujud. Now, if a Muslim, out of emotion makes sujud out of respect to someone, we don't call him kafir. We consider it mistake as long as he too considers it mistake. So it is merely a sin. But it is not allowed in any form or shape to make sujud for creation whether for respect or not.

Therefore is no single English word for Sujud (placing forhead on the ground). Because there is no English for it, that's why they coined "prostration". Sujud in Yorubaland ìfóríkánlè(placing forhead on the ground). We do not forikanle to greet people in Yorubaland. We either ruku or dòbálè (lie down) like the way we greet king.

Ruku is bowing and prostration. Which means a step of prayer in Islam where someone bows down (places hands on knees) and then goes to Sajdah (placing forhead on the ground).

So the whole nonsense that we can't dòbálè to greet is rubbish. And ruku is not exclusive to Allah. The entire world do ruku one way or another. It is human fitra. So we do ruku to greet in Yorubaland when we greet our elders. This Alhusunnah need to correct their rubbish and stop telling people not to prostrate (ruku) or (itekoko) to greet.

First picture is SUJUD (head touching ground) which is exclusive to none but Allah alone.

Second picture is rukuh(bowing or prostration). Every one does this or similar to it. This is not forbidden. What CHRISTIANs and Jews did for their rabbis and monks and that which a Sahaba saw them doing and did to the prophet, which Prophet (saw) forbade was Sujud not rukuh.

But people are using English translation to confuse the meanings. Very Wrong. So there's no dalil that forbids us from doing ìdòbálè for elders.

laughing out loud..

why are you commenting on my post.

you are a plain kafir. plain one.. infact, you are worse than Christians and jews..

we are not talking about jalabi here. so just keep shut.. when your family are talking about magic, jalabi and other kufru.. join them to comment..

we are talking about islam here.. in which you know absolutely nothing about it..

and SUJUD.. go look up Arabic dictionary.. perhaps go look at the explanation of your oga in jalabi, baba adama ilorin(lahanatulah alaehi) ...

although the idiot later said that its allowed to sujud to greet.
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Splendidsun: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Abuheekmat:

laughing out loud..

you are a plain kafir. plain one.. infact, you are worse than Christians and jews..

we are not talking about jalabi here. so just keep shut.. when your family are talking about magic, jalabi and other kufru.. join them to comment..

we are talking about islam here.. in which you know absolutely nothing about it..

and SUJUD.. go look up Arabic dictionary.. perhaps go look at the explanation of your oga in jalabi, baba adama ilorin(lahanatulah alaehi) ...

The curse of disbelief returns to the one who said it; if that person he labelled as a disbeliever was not worthy of that name.

Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (May Allah bestow peace and blessings upon him) said, “If a man addresses his brother as, ‘O’ Disbeliever,’ it returns to one of them; either it is as he said or it returns to him.” (Agreed upon – in both Bukhari 10/427 and Muslim 60)

Do you want to take the chance of calling someone a disbeliever and this curse returning back to you

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2018
Splendidsun:
The curse of disbelief returns to the one who said it; if that person he labelled as a disbeliever was not worthy of that name.

Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (May Allah bestow peace and blessings upon him) said, “If a man addresses his brother as, ‘O’ Disbeliever,’ it returns to one of them; either it is as he said or it returns to him.” (Agreed upon – in both Bukhari 10/427 and Muslim 60)

Do you want to take the chance of calling someone a disbeliever and this curse returning back to you

so sufi na Muslim to you?
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Empiree: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Abuheekmat:

laughing[s] out loud..

although the idiot later said that its allowed to sujud to greet[/s].

Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=Empiree post=72929506][/quote]

laughing.. keferi oshi..

baba alawo.. go and do your jalabi.

who knows maybe you are among those sufi caught with parts of human being in ilorin..
dem don release una abi
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by inagbe1: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Abuheekmat:

laughing out loud..

This psychopath has escaped again. Omo jati jati. Keep drawing Allah's wrath on yourself and your generations through your misguided utterances and satanic ideology. I'm pretty sure you would have condemned your parents to hell fire.It is just unfortunate that a lot of people who have little or no understanding of Islam see other Muslims and judge them based on the ways you and your likes portray Islam. At times i just sit down and weep for the damage being done to Islam by this so called salafi people.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
inagbe1:
This psychopath has escaped again. Omo jati jati. Keep drawing Allah's wrath on yourself and your generations through your misguided utterances and satanic ideology. I'm pretty sure you would have condemned your parents to hell fire.It is just unfortunate that a lot of people who have little or no understanding of Islam see other Muslims and judge them based on the ways you and your likes portray Islam. At times i just sit down and weep for the damage being done to Islam by this so called salafi people.

prophet Muhammad parents are in hell.

if my parents fall into kufru and shurrot is complete on them, why won't I kafara them?

am an ahlu sunnah. follower of prophet Muhammad.

unlike you and your kufar mates
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by inagbe1: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Abuheekmat:

prophet Muhammad parents are in hell.

if my parents fall into kufru and shurrot is complete on them, why won't I kafara them?

am an ahlu sunnah. follower of prophet Muhammad.

unlike you and your kufar mates
You are a classical example of a schizophrenic patient with grandiose illusion and hallucinations, so engaging you in any form of argument is a waste of time .And mind you, the prophet's parents are not in hell. The hadith that said so is highly defective ,go and conduct a proper research on it (that is if you have the requisite knowledge and tools). Whose message or messenger did the prophet 's parents reject to make them suitable for hell.We should be applying a lot of hadiths with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
inagbe1:
You are a classical example of a schizophrenic patient with grandiose illusion and hallucinations, so engaging you in any form of argument is a waste of time .And mind you, the prophet's parents are not in hell. The hadith that said so is highly defective ,go and conduct a proper research on it (that is if you have the requisite knowledge and tools). Whose message or messenger did the prophet 's parents reject to make them suitable for hell.We should be applying a lot of hadiths with wisdom.
laughing.. Mr sufi.. explain how the Hadith is defective. no sufi in the Earth has knowledge of Hadith.. explain o
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Empiree: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
inagbe1:
you know already religious debate is not his field. He's just a wanna be. His real profession, if at all he even knows that, is plumbing.

I have instructed him several times to go and get a job or work in his profession. I still don't understand why he's talking religion. The worst part is that he's unrepentant jahil.

Kindly remind him to apply for this shocked grin

Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Empiree:
you know already religious debate is not his field. He's just a wanna be. His real profession, if at all he even knows that, is plumbing.

I have instructed him several times to go and get a job or work in his profession. I still don't understand why he's talking religion. The worst part is that he's unrepentant jahil.

Kindly remind him to apply for this shocked grin

blablablabla..
explain how the Hadith is defective ooo.. even if kafir Ahmad tijani.. lahnatulah alaei.. wakes up from his suffering.. he can't answer it
Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Empiree: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Abuheekmat:

blablablabla..
explain how the Hadith is defective ooo.. even if kafir Ahmad tijani.. lahnatulah alaei.. wakes up from his suffering.. he can't answer it
me to argue with you?. Hell no. You are not ajoji to me. It is open ended argument.

My only advice is that you better stop labelling muslims kufar and make tawbah asap before you enter your grave. If you die this way, I'm afraid that you will realize that all your good deeds (if any) are transferred to the people that you called kufar and you have zero deeds to help you in a akhira. You not gonna find it funny.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Sujud To Greet Creation Of Allah? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Empiree:
me to argue with you?. Hell no. You are not ajoji to me. It is open ended argument.

My only advice is that you better stop labelling muslims kufar and make tawbah asap before you enter your grave. If you die this way, I'm afraid that you will realize that all your good deeds (if any) are transferred to the people that you called kufar and you have zero deeds to help you in a akhira. You not gonna find it funny.

asking you for dalil from kitab wa sunnah isn't argument.

Of course yes.. you are a kafir. you are not a Muslim.. you left the path of rosul to follow path of Ahmad tijani (Sufi).

and whoever calls a kafir a Muslim is a kafir
and whoever calls a Muslim a kafir is a kafir..

(1) (Reply)

I Love The Sacred Month (the Month Of Ramadan) / Islam, Autism And Life / Why Imam Hussein’s Sacrifice Remains Relevant To This Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.