Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How To Use A Third Party Launcher On The Tecno Spark - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use A Third Party Launcher On The Tecno Spark (1701 Views)

How To Change Gionee Amigo Launcher? / Screen Shot Your Home Screen And Tell Us Your Launcher / Which Launcher Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use A Third Party Launcher On The Tecno Spark by emmaplazang: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2018
The Tecno Spark – One thing people always agree on is that the beauty of Android is the ability to personalize one’s user experience as much as possible. And a major part of this personalization is the availability of numerous Android launcher apps.

As we all know, TECNO phones have been coming with the HiOS Launcher as their default launcher since last year. However, I’ve noticed that some TECNO fans, especially those using Android Nougat, don’t know how to change their default launcher to their favourite. The following are the steps to take in order to achieve this:
1) Download and install your favourite launcher from Play Store. I’ll be using Microsoft’s Arrow Launcher in this tutorial because it is my favourite after Nova Launcher.

(2) Go to Settings => Apps. Find and click on your favourite launcher or HiOS Launcher on the list.

(3) Scroll down on the launcher app info and select the “Home app” option.

(4) Select Home app and choose the launcher you want.

That’s all!

Visit www.plaza.com.ng for more tech related articles

(1) (Reply)

2months Old GIONEE S8s For Sale. PICTURES / Trade War: Telegram Faces New Attack In China / Neatly Used Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.