Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Orientation Camp Ends Today - Congratulations - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Orientation Camp Ends Today - Congratulations (512 Views)

Coronavirus: NYSC abruptly ends orientation camp activities / NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Orientation Camp Ends Today - Congratulations by corpersforum(f): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2018
It all began about 3 weeks ago and today is the day the NYSC 2018 batch C stream I is passing out from camp. I am so happy for you all and this is really a good news.

Below is the NYSC official Congratulations to all NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I.

PASSING-OUT FROM CAMP: CONGRATULATIONS TO 2018 BATCH 'C' STREAM ONE CORPS MEMBERS

The Management of National Youth Service Corps heartily congratulate the entire 2018 Batch 'C' Stream One Corps Members on the successful completion of the first cardinal programme of the Scheme; the Orientation Course.

The Orientation Course, which is the bedrock of a successful service year was carefully designed to introduce you to the objectives and programmes of the NYSC Scheme, prepare you for the challenges of the service year and post-service life among other things.

We have no doubt that you imbibed all the lessons taught while on camp. I therefore charge you all to be serious with the Skills Acquisition and Entrepreneurship post-camp training, as it will not only make you self-reliant during and after the service year, but also enable you become wealth creators and employers of labour.

As you embark on the second phase of the service year, it is our hope that you impact positively on your host communities through community development service projects and be good ambassadors of the Scheme.

Let the core values of the Scheme like loyalty, obedience, patriotism, selfless service among others, which you imbibed on camp be your watchword throughout the service year.

While wishing you all a hitch free and successful service year, the Director-General, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure wishes you journey mercies to your various places of primary assignment.

Thank you.

Signed.

Management.

Lets congratulate them below:

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Bauchi 2018 Batch C, Stream II Should Meet Here. / Please I Need Your Help / Akwa Ibo Or Rivers. Which Is Better For Nysc( Urgent Reply Please).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.