Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Google Digital HD Media Streamer ( Chromecast) 4 Sale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Google Digital HD Media Streamer ( Chromecast) 4 Sale (288 Views)

Tiauna Jackson Debuts Jacksmacked, A Streamer With A Focus On Nollywoodoogle Pag / Chromecast With Google TV - Used / How Do I Get My Chromecast To Connect To My Wifi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Digital HD Media Streamer ( Chromecast) 4 Sale by balosammy(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Chromecast puts the world of streaming media at your fingertips and on the big screen using your wireless devices
Chromecast turns your wireless device, phone or tablet into your remote control on the world. Use Chromecast to cast your favorite content to your television, bringing it all to the big screen. Your device then becomes your remote to search, browse, queue and control Chromecast from the next seat or the next room. And because Chromecast is cloud based, you can text, call, or wander about without interrupting what is on screen.
Chromecast allows you to enjoy thousands of Cast-enabled apps like Spotify, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, HBO GO, Watch ESPN and more (additional subscriptions may be required)Access TV shows, movies, music, games and more from your wireless devicesCast anything you can see on your device to your TV screen from websites to pictures to gamesSupports

(1) (Reply)

The Official Release Of "Game Of Thrones Trailer" Is Here (video) / Too Much Movie Pirate: Uche Jombo Raise Alarm On Social Media / An Exhaustive Breakdown Of The Season 8 ‘game Of Thrones’ Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.