Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tiwa Savage - Why I prioritizes an element of Africanness in my Music from the.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage - Why I prioritizes an element of Africanness in my Music from the.. (484 Views)

Tiwa Savage Why Your Parent Sex Tape Is Not Online / Tiwa Savage - Why I Left Marvins Records / Speed Darlington Tells Tiwa Savage Why She Should Date Him Before 2030 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage - Why I prioritizes an element of Africanness in my Music from the.. by omablogs: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
In the feature, Tiwa who grew up and lived in the UK spoke about why she made the decision to move back to Nigeria.

Since there were no female singers on the same global level as the likes of D’banj and P-Square at the time, she saw a chance in Nigeria and took it.

Tiwa had a very promising career in the UK, and so moving to Nigeria seemed like a step backwards to many people around her. Thankfully, this move paid off as she has become one of the most influential artists on the continent.

According to her, she prioritizes putting an element of Africanness in her music – from the beat to the lyrics.

This is important because successful African artists seem to lose their original sound in a bid to cater to their international audience.
Thankfully, Tiwa maintains that sound and still manages to appeal to listeners at home and abroad. We’ve said it before that 2018 is Tiwa’s year and she’s not...Read More...
Re: Tiwa Savage - Why I prioritizes an element of Africanness in my Music from the.. by omablogs: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
I Love Tiwa! But am always afraid of her new look

See more Photos
Re: Tiwa Savage - Why I prioritizes an element of Africanness in my Music from the.. by omablogs: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
eziokwu
Re: Tiwa Savage - Why I prioritizes an element of Africanness in my Music from the.. by omablogs: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
tiwa's vibe got it all
Re: Tiwa Savage - Why I prioritizes an element of Africanness in my Music from the.. by omablogs: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
with the likes of D banj and Psquare
Re: Tiwa Savage - Why I prioritizes an element of Africanness in my Music from the.. by omablogs: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
let's not refer to a back stabber
Re: Tiwa Savage - Why I prioritizes an element of Africanness in my Music from the.. by omablogs: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
be a content developer
Re: Tiwa Savage - Why I prioritizes an element of Africanness in my Music from the.. by omablogs: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
thats a good look at the best popup
Re: Tiwa Savage - Why I prioritizes an element of Africanness in my Music from the.. by omablogs: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
not that loud

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Bhadmus Hakeem Checking This Woman's Phone / FG Reacts To Death Of Tosyn Bucknor / The Only Thing I Can Do In The Kitchen Is Boiling Water – Sister Derborah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.