Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Professional Graphic Designer You Can Trust - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Professional Graphic Designer You Can Trust (805 Views)

Professional Graphic Designer / Logo Needed / Learn Professional Graphic Design With Photoshop & Make Money Online / Graphics Designer You Are Searching For Is I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Graphic Designer You Can Trust by novelphotos: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why am I different? Every piece of graphic design that I create is intrinsically linked with our client’s strategic goals. From brand identity, infographics and brochures, to school prospectuses, magazines and presentations, I know what it takes to produce stunning work that nails the brief every time. Graphic design is not limited to designing websites.
I work on a huge range of products from print based brochures or prospectuses to creating awesome infographics to be shared across social media platforms. It is my role as a designer to produce truly engaging designs that are cohesive across all mediums whether that be digital or print.
I also hold fantastic economies of scale with printers and often save my clients money on their print management.
Let’s get bespoke. Call or whatsapp 08170188534

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Music Video Shoots. / 2019 Graphics Designers / Pickgraphic & Printing Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.