Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 (42858 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 19th January 2023 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by crackerspub: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Damaged control. Try again kid.

Dude I never retracted my words and I never apologized, that should make you know that I give no Bleep about your opinion. Like I said earlier, Bleep you and your generation and stop quoting me.

Its not by force to be part of Chelsea FC, that don't know you exist.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by keryj(f): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
frankwyte:
Pained door what?? Are you not a witness to what's happening around in Nigeria these days ?? I am only telling to thread with caution... So what's the pain here??

Ok ooo. Although I don't understand what you are talking about

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Pidginwhisper: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
crackerspub:

Dude I never retracted my words and I never apologized, that should make you know that I give no Bleep about your opinion. Like I said earlier, Bleep you and your generation and stop quoting me.

Its not by force to be part of Chelsea FC, that don't know you exist.
You keep proving me right about you being a kid. You could imagine a kid like you using your generation as toothpick on a social media platform . What a shame, am sure your peepz are shaking their heads in pity for you.

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by frankwyte: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Did you by any chance quote the wrong person, Are you okay? Please get out of my mentions and go trade inanities with your ilks. Frankstwpid grin
Just look at kids throwing tantrums to people they barely know.. We are really leaving in the dark age.... Please go on with your life. Dog wey won lose no dey hear him master whistle.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by NessaBoo(f): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
frankwyte:
Just look at kids throwing tantrums to people they barely know.. We are really leaving in the dark age.... Please go on with your life. Dog wey won lose no dey hear him master whistle.

Hahahaha!! Oh my! You're the kid here Sir, or rather another unfortunate testament to the fact that age doesn't beget commonsense....you don't rudely jump on people's mentions without any cause, esp in the most annoying and uncivil way, I didn't even quote u, it was kerryj...yet u wanted to troll thinking u could be domineering to ladies because its the sports section.

Next time always remember Newton's third law-- For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction...you simply got served, now kindly move along "SIR"!

Tankio!

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by kayol4life: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Did you by any chance quote the wrong person, Are you okay? Please get out of my mentions and go trade inanities with your ilks. Frankstwpid grin

Correct Gyal. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
If u guys like keep fighting.. Arsenal won and they will keep wining
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by OLUWABIG(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
And Giroud is better than Aubameyang oo toor I will kuku not talk
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by kingelemide18(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
omoh this your analysis na wah oh ..cos he's winning he's the next big thing ? Emery tends to perform well in a less super big team , he was poor at psg. The man is good but 2nd place is taking it too far , there's kloop, tuchel , setien , there are few coaches ahead of him tactically , but he's a fantastic coach for a team like arsenal .
. Lol what? He was poor at Psg but he won more than 5 trophies.. What u shud have said s that he didn't meet expectations which was the champions league. Not that he was poor.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Parcks(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Sure, of course... I'm always relateable! cheesy

What a match tho... It was simply exhilarating!

*Whew!!
Watching a match with ladies can be one hell of fun!!! Classic mix of euthusiasm and curiosity!!! They can ask questions ehn...

BTW, it will be great getting to know you...so let's connect... You reply DMs?
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by fran6co(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
handsomeyinka:

How market?
lol evening market fine o, I hear say today the suppliers come BT no buyer.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Banter1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
crackerspub:

I have officially decamped from Chelsea to Arsenal.

Gunners for life!
Stop deceiving yourself, you were never a chelsea fans.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Festy4u(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Hahahaha!! Oh my! You're the kid here Sir, or rather another unfortunate testament to the fact that age doesn't beget commonsense....you don't rudely jump on people's mentions without any cause, esp in the most annoying and uncivil way, I didn't even quote u, it was kerryj...yet u wanted to troll thinking u could be domineering to ladies because its the sports section.

Next time always remember Newton's third law-- For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction...you simply got served, now kindly move along "SIR"!

Tankio!

This babe don study physics wella! As the guy give am action, naim she give the guy reaction. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Next time always remember Newton's third law-- For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction
...you simply got served, now kindly move along "SIR"!

Tankio!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Bigjoe15: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
helinues:

Winning first half is even better, when will they stop conceeding in every match even against small team

if arsenal are conceding goals, what will you say abt man united wit a clean sheet

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by NessaBoo(f): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Festy4u:

This babe don study physics wella! As the guy give am action, naim she give the guy reaction. grin

Tbh, I usually really try to avoid reacting to people like that, i swear down,they're so toxic and i really hate disrespecting people, it just doesn't speak well at all, that's why I apologize a lot when I step on toes, but they sure know how to get under your skin, out of nowhere they will just be trolling you because you're a lady, I've learnt to grow a thick skin tho esp on this forum.. i quoted kery based on mutual respect and DMs, nxt thing he jumped on my mentions discourteously for turgid reasons I'm yet to fully discern or understand.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by kingvico(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Bigjoe15:

if arsenal are conceding goals, what will you say abt man united wit a clean sheet

I laff in Alexis voice
BTW you can score but we would score more, that's the gunners way.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Up gunners.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Festy4u(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Tbh, I usually really try to avoid reacting to people like that, i swear down,they're so toxic and i really hate disrespecting people, it just doesn't speak well at all, that's why I apologize a lot when I step on toes, but they sure know how to get under your skin, out of nowhere they will just be trolling you because you're a lady, I've learnt to grow a thick skin tho esp on this forum.. i quoted kery based on mutual respect and DMs, nxt thing he jumped on my mentions discourteously for turgid reasons I'm yet to fully discern or understand.

I understand your reaction, totally; and of course, we are all human after all and must react to some mentions sometimes.

But I like your Newton's 3rd law reference cos I loved physics back then in school and was abreast with some of the laws of physics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by eneojoedu(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Alphaman007:
you'll be shocked.. Mourinho knows how to handle Arsenal
handle Arsene wenger you mean

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by lukency(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Alphaman007:
you'll be shocked.. Mourinho knows how to handle Arsenal
How to handle Wenger, I guess

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Julivas(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
dominique:
Back in the top 4 baby! We can only go higher cool
Yes o.....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by obentenyson(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
maisauki:
I can now watch arsenal versus big teams

funny thing about this is that underrated man utd may go ahead to beat arsenal.. so let's just keep calm and play them like we played Tottenham

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Adeyeancah(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Seunmohmoh Donoro fran6co bossontop how market? Data finish ni abi wetin? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by KevinDein: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Tankio!
I absolutely hate you because you are making me love you with all your intelligent comments on nairaland. angry

I frigging hate love angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by Zaikon(m): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
thatigboman:
Tottenham waited 4-2 long at the Emirates

Mouthed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by NessaBoo(f): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2018
KevinDein:

I absolutely hate you because you are making me love you with all your intelligent comments on nairaland. angry

I frigging hate love angry

Lol.... smiley

Funny you hate love though.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by handsomeyinka(m): 1:23am On Dec 03, 2018
fran6co:
lol evening market fine o, I hear say today the suppliers come BT no buyer.
Lol.....buyers still dey in shock...gunners for life..
Man u next

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018 by tonee1: 2:38am On Dec 03, 2018
NessaBoo:

sister abeg no vex, just let it go. The bottom line was arsenal won the game and every gunners and gunnerette are happy about it, let's look up to Wednesday against Man U. Hope they will deliver again...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Juventus UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd November 2021 / Arsenal Vs Monaco: UCL (1 - 3) On 25th February 2015 / Manchester United Vs Barcelona : Europa League (2 - 1) On 23rd Feb 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.