Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Release Quickly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Release Quickly (16040 Views)

How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / The 23 Best Flat Belly Foods To Quickly Lose Belly Fat / Please Help Me Am Too Slim, What Can I Do To Get Fat Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Release Quickly by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 23, 2010
plz i heard of sumtin called idakole wch i was told is d cause 4 quick erection, how true is it & wat is d remedy
Re: I Release Quickly by blacksta(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2010
If you release quickly you need a cap . The kind BP is trying to use cap the oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico.
Re: I Release Quickly by chux76(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2010
blacksta:

If you release quickly you need a cap . The kind BP is trying to use cap the oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico.
You funny oh!! Someone has a problem and all you can do is make mockery of him.
To your problem,you can contact me and i will give you some free tips on how to cure premature ejaculation,if that is what you are suffering from.
I will try and post some of th remedies here if the size is not too much.

Chux
Re: I Release Quickly by ice234: 3:23am On Jul 26, 2010
stop self servicing
Re: I Release Quickly by Johnmos(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2010
@ chux, why not drop the solution here, this guy and many more are in similar condition.
But I advice u to stop self service if you are doing so, use a condon as this tend to reduce sensitivity, stop eating too many sugary things & make bitter kola your friend, and you could try the onions therapy.
Re: I Release Quickly by blacksta(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2010
chux76:

You funny oh!! Someone has a problem and all you can do is make mockery of him.
To your problem,you can contact me and i will give you some free tips on how to cure premature expulsion,if that is what you are suffering from.
I will try and post some of th remedies here if the size is not too much.

Chux

I think you are the real Joker.  Controlling premature explusion with drugs is a myth. 

@Poster

I can assure you that your issue is not unique and clearly common amongst men new to the whole sexual experience. 

I can confirm that with time you will master a technique that will allow you control and master the flow of your juice.

It is in your head. You will will control your flow just like you can make one eye blink.

It is your body - so control it.
Re: I Release Quickly by precap2(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2010
blacksta:

I think you are the real Joker.  Controlling premature explusion with drugs is a myth. 

@Poster

I can assure you that your issue is not unique and clearly common amongst men new to the whole sexual experience. 

I can confirm that with time you will master a technique that will allow you control and master the flow of your juice.

It is in your head. You will will control your flow just like you can make one eye blink.

It is your body - so control it.

You capture my sentiment exactly. I had the same problem when I was "practicing" grin But later I started reading up books (many of them) and it was all the same story. Everyone suffered that humiliating thing in the beginning. That's why I seem to be mocking the guy that posted endless ailments that his single drug cures, he was even careful to add the OP's apparent mistake (quick erection) as ailment to make sure he captures the guy's interest cheesy.
Why are our people so drug minded. With lil practice you can move from lasting a few seconds to several minutes until you get to a point where your waist begins to pain you from too much piston action kiss

Bros you ain't got no ailment. Just practice. But stay safe!!!

Holla!
Re: I Release Quickly by blacksta(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2010
Ol boy no kill me with laughther " Piston action "-- As you even get better at the controlling stuff - your something go dey beg " ol boy release now - i wan rest".
Re: I Release Quickly by Manofsteel(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2010
@ Post
I still dont get what you mean by ''quick erection''. Could you explain ? Quick erection isnt a common male problem.
Re: I Release Quickly by precap2(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
Manofsteel:

@ Post
I still dont get what you mean by ''quick erection''. Could you explain ? Quick erection isnt a common male problem.

There is no such sickness as "quick erection", it's only acknowledged by the drug dealers among us smiley

Holla!

(1) (Reply)

Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? / Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.