Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari (997 Views)

There Are Some Nairalanders Definitely Working With Lauretta Onochie / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Chimok: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
How can u resurface again and start telling easterners not to vote.
South easterners are hoping for a change of government and there block vote will go a long way to determining Atiku's success and here u resurface again shouting no election.

I truely believe u (Nnamdi Kanu) is definitely working for the buhari government, if not where were u since but to surface when election is around d corner to start dis ur deceitful charade.

Pls Igbo youth especially people from Ebonyi and Enugu, u should know Nnamdi Kanu is just an opportunist and a political jobber who is feasting on ur gullibility

2 Likes

Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Donald95(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Onye Awusa. leave us alone. We voted massively for GEJ in 2011 and in return we were fried in northern state both big and small were killed and all GEJ did was to bribe Ohaneze ndị Oshi to bury it.

We have been voting since 1953 and up till today, we have not made any tangible progress. If you want to vote, please go ahead and VOTES. Stop insulting our supreme leader. He never use gun to force us not to vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Chimok: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donald95:
Onye Awusa. leave us alone. We voted massively for GEJ in 2011 and in return we were fried in northern state both big and small were killed and all GEJ did was to bribe Ohaneze ndị Oshi to bury it.

We have been voting since 1953 and up till today, we have not made any tangible progress. If you want to vote, please go ahead and VOTES. Stop insulting our supreme leader. He never use gun to force us not to vote
U re long gone, no solution to ur nnamdikalizatio. Am only pleading to those that have not gone to coma drinking Nnamdi kanu
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Chimok: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donald95:

U re long gone, no solution to ur nnamdikalization Am only pleading to those whose brain have not gone to coma drinking Nnamdi kanu
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chimok:
South easterners are hoping for a change of government and there block vote will go a long way to determining Atiku's success and here u resurface again shouting no election.

I truely believe u (Nnamdi Kanu) is definitely working for the buhari government, if not where were u since but to surface when election is around d corner to start dis ur deceitful charade.

Pls Igbo youth especially people from Ebonyi and Enugu, u should know Nnamdi Kanu is just an opportunist and a political jobber who is feasting on ur gullibility
Oooh! See sense. I never knew we have people who are more educated and brilliant and more of personality than Nnamdi Kanu, wow! And the idiot.... Sorry the good man from Afonja republic even love Easterners more than Nnamdi Kanu, what a God sent advice.

Wonders they say shall never end, imagine a complete empty scull who does not know virtually anything that happens around him talk less of his country advising the people who are actually better than him in all aspects and ramifications on what to do and not do. Any'm ahula ntim.
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by LostMyZeal(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chimok:

you're a very big fool...trying to mask your foolishness with this stewpid write-up
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Chimok: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
Oooh! See sense. I never knew we have people who are more educated and brilliant and more of personality than Nnamdi Kanu, wow! And the idiot.... Sorry the good man from Afonja republic even love Easterners more than Nnamdi Kanu, what a God sent advice.

Wonders they say shall never end, imagine a complete empty scull who does not know virtually anything that happens around him talk less of his country advising the people who are actually better than him in all aspects and ramifications on what to do and not do. Any'm ahula ntim.
Nwanne malu nu ife for once now. I ga abugide onuku uwa gi nile

1 Like

Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Chimok: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
LostMyZeal:

you're a very big fool...trying to mask your foolishness with this stewpid write-up
Nwanne I gafego bringing back to ur mental running. This write up is not for ur likes
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by LostMyZeal(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chimok:

Nwanne I gafego bringing back to ur mental running. This write up is not for ur likes

mumu. keep deceiving yourself you hear

don't smell the coffin....so many anomalies going on in the country and u can't use your silly brain to put 2 and 2 together
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Chimok: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
LostMyZeal:

mumu. keep deceiving yourself you hear

don't smell the coffin....so many anomalies going on in the country and u can't use your silly brain to put 2 and 2 together
Foolish boy, wetin be 2 and 2. What do u know? U want to start teaching ur papa abi
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Almaiga: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Conspiracy theory cool

Late Nnamdi Kanu and the fake Kanu's imposter from Cameroon. grin grin

Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by oyatz(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Really... I was wondering too.

IPOB used to say NA killed Nnamdi KANU
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Chimok: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is an opportunist. He is obviously been recruited by FG to poor san san for PDP. He is living large, throwing wild parties and travelling from one country to another and some foolish boys are here knocking their heads against d wall due to idleness

1 Like

Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by LostMyZeal(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chimok:

Foolish boy, wetin be 2 and 2. What do u know? U want to start teaching ur papa abi
PAPA indeed.
Anyways, K is the word, let the convo end here
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by LostMyZeal(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chimok:
Nnamdi Kanu is an opportunist. He is obviously been recruited by FG to poor san san for PDP. He is living large, throwing wild parties and travelling from one country to another and some foolish boys are here knocking their heads against d wall due to idleness

You're just a clueless clown...how the hell is he pouring sand sand for PDP...when he is alleging that Buhari is an impostor ...you are a very DAFT papa indeed grin
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Chimok: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
LostMyZeal:

You're just a clueless clown...how the hell is he pouring sand sand for PDP...when he is alleging that Buhari is an impostor ...you are a very DAFT papa indeed grin
That's how myopic u are. How would he fool goons like u

1 Like

Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Ifiokumo: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chimok:

I’ll do my best to not abuse you because I know someone else put you up to this.

It’s good that not all Black people in the Nigger Area are daft, nor suffer from what the Permanent Secretary in Health Ministry recently said (40+plus million having mental health issue).

Voting does not and has not ever solved anything for you or the British manufactured Nigger Area.

Vote for Atiku is a vote for Buhari and a vote for Buhari is a vote for Atiku

WHY?

Because they work for the same team, as does PDP/APC and all “Nigerian” registered parties.....

The sooner you think critically the better, or else you’ll end up with all your bribe in London hospital wearing diapers like a common pikin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NLCudNqVL8

Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Chimok: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Politics is d more u look, d less u see
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Chimok: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ifiokumo:

I’ll do my best to not abuse you because I know someone else put you up to this.

It’s good that not all Black people in the Nigger Area are daft, nor suffer from what the Permanent Secretary in Health Ministry recently said (40+plus million having mental health issue).

Voting does not and has not ever solved anything for you or the British manufactured Nigger Area.

Vote for Atiku is a vote for Buhari and a vote for Buhari is a vote for Atiku

WHY?

Because they work for the same team, as does PDP/APC and all “Nigerian” registered parties.....

The sooner you think critically the better, or else you’ll end up with all your bribe in London hospital wearing diapers like a common pikin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NLCudNqVL8

How stupid. So this is what obele uche gi a can come up with. If I may ask u,what personal problem do u have with nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chimok:

Nwanne malu nu ife for once now. I ga abugide onuku uwa gi nile
The freedom of Biafra can never be world wildly hilarious when it finally becomes a reality without the stiff oppositions from hungry and dafty saboteurs like you, but one thing I want to guarantee you this night, unless maybe you repent on time before the restoration of Biafra, there will be no evil people of your such in Holy land of Biafra, all of you will die at the emergence of Biafra, since you forbid good, truth and justice, it will never be your potion.
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Chimok:

How stupid. So this is what obele uche gi a can come up with. If I may ask u,what personal problem do u have with nigeria
They recruited some of you to come and impersonate Igbo by speaking only one or two words with incorrect spellings by the way. So the problem in the zoo your trying to defend is supposed to be a personal problems? Why did you disagree that you're an animal? Is there anything different between you and animals apart from body structure?
Re: Reasons That The Impostor Nnamdi Kanu Is Definitely Working For Buhari by Chimok: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
The freedom of Biafra can never be world wildly hilarious when it finally becomes a reality without the stiff oppositions from hungry and dafty saboteurs like you, but one thing I want to guarantee you this night, unless maybe you repent on time before the restoration of Biafra, there will be no evil people of your such in Holy land of Biafra, all of you will die at the emergence of Biafra, since you forbid good, truth and justice, it will never be your potion.
U are obviously a wasted sperm. For d fact u can read what I typed and then type urs does not qualify u, intelligent. Am done arguing with ur likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Will The People Of The South-west Abandon Tinubu And Osinbajo To Vote PDP / Meet Okwuoha Somtochukwu Who Wants To Be Canadian First Black Prime Minister / BREAKING: APC Shuns Presidential Debate On Corruption And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.