Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help (photos) (450 Views)

How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / Nigeria Gets Medical Supplies From Dubai Ruler, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help (photos) by Magichand: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Teenage girl who lives in trash site in Lagos gets
A Nigerian woman, Julesville Omalicha on Facebook raised concern on social media over teenage girl who lives in a trash site in Lagos and her viral post got the homeless girl medical attention.

According to her, 'I recently started seeing this little girl, a teenager roaming the streets of Ajegunle. And i will be wondering where she came from, where her parents or guardians are? Thinking of how to help her.

I stopped one day to make friends with her. I brought out 100 naira to give her and see if i can elicit any info from her. But she ran off before i got to where she was standing. Today, i saw her sleeping on a heap of refuse at New road bus stop, Bale street, Ajegunle.

This place is close to St Charles Catholic church and the Local government Chairman's family house. I took the first pic. Then went closer. She is still breathing. I think she is sick'.

Following her outcry, the girl was evacuated by the state emergency team and she's currently responding to treatment.

My Chairman sent me messages with pictures of the girl's evacuation. He PERSONALLY took her to the health centre in the company of the police
The M.O of the Health Centre is presently attending to her medical needs. GPE shows she's delirious, febrile among other findings.

Thanks to you all. We made it. This is the power of Social media. You see, if your Chairman is not like mine,don't re elect him. Just left the health centre. The Sick girl is respondng to treatment' she wrote.

Thanks Hon Adekunle Fatai Ayoola! You have made me proud.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/teenage-girl-who-lives-in-trash-site-in-lagos-gets-medical-help-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help (photos) by fran6co(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
H
Re: Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help (photos) by OneCorner: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
All this Igbo parents renting their children out to one uncle all because he lives in Lagos.
Stop the habit now!!!
Packaging children with ugwu and fake cds just to get to Lagos

Re: Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help (photos) by LuciferJesu: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
The slay queens with all their make-up, perfumes, fake accents & effizy still end up smelling of rotten fish down there.

Now imagine what this girl's pussy will smell like...

*spits angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Bacterial Infection / c / 18 Things You Need To Know About Cervical Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.