Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? (11779 Views)

Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) / Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by qanda: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2018
ok
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by CornelG(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Why ds strike no popular?
na NLC hullabaloo cause am, all attention were shifted on them since last week
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Ask your papa

See reply...
Can you imagine
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by Kamxin(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2018
It takes three months for negotiation to start on any mean ASUU strike. The total silence on the part of FG says everything.

BTW Do you live in Alimosho LGA: Ikotun, Igando, Itsheri, Idimu, LASU, Ijegun, Egbeda, Iyana-Ipaja?Is your school on strike?Learn Programming, Web, Graphics, Networking at the most affordable price.@ 3 Webs Communication plcGrin Grin us on 08027886496Discount valid while offer last.
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2018
maleekfrenzy:
you and sense are seriously at loggerheads.

I swear the guy stupid
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by bluefilm: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2018
ASUU is so fųcked up.

Of course they'll call off their useless and meaningless strike when they get bored of sitting at home.

Useless set of expired goat "teaching" expired and irrelevant theories.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Just hope it doesn't reach next year.... As our school dey resume, strike just entergringringrin I jejely sit-down for house
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by Quality20(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2018
elections is February, just over two months away. ASUU knows schools are shut during elections, so that's y they n gov are not bothered
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by idesylvester(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2018
Statistics shows over 40 million Nigerians are in sane, don't be surprise he's one of them... cheesy cheesy
maleekfrenzy:
you and sense are seriously at loggerheads.
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by kaymandak(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2018
CornelG:
Bubu has failed us!!!
Shut up
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by Perky20(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2018
This is why schooling outside the country is less-stressful
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by Perky20(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2018
who is bubu againundecided
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by lawson91: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2018
acenazt:
Useless ASUU. Very Useless guys. See how they r keeping my woman away from me
who is more useless?
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by Thanks2God: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2018
FG should implement agreement reached with ASUU so that students can continue their study

Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by meso321: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2018
searchproject:
ASUU should allow Final Year Student to depend their project.
Final what
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by CornelG(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2018
kaymandak:

Shut up

why should I shut up? stay there and continue to be deceive by Lai Muhammad with his ogar at the top and his failure cohorts
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by urchcoded(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2018
ASUU sef no know when to go strike and when not to... when politicians are strategizing on how to win elections next year who has dia tym now... mtcheew dis strike will reach next year unless of course a miracle happens
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by Magjoel(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2018
This ASUU strike is something else. Anyway, rather than waste my time at home, I will go & learn work
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by emmyN(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2018
You guys should relax and get a job. Strike will be on for six months cheesy
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by immaculate1234(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2018
acenazt:
Useless ASUU. Very Useless guys. See how they r keeping my woman away from me

toto keeu

1 Like

Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by okwabayi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
It’s no wonder I see long abandoned monikers become active overnight.
Blogs and forums are the biggest gainers from ASUU strikes.
I’m sure Linda Ikeji’s blog posts will have 200 and above comments this season.
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by okwabayi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
I remember my friend who loved school strikes back in the day. Even if three strikes were to happen a year he was ever ready to celebrate them. We started school in the same year but I entered third year while he was scraping the end of his first due to strikes.
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by Wemabank: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
ASUU is the problem of Nigerian higher institution made up of useless and selfish animals. The should be declared a terrorist group and its activities declared illegal. With this done, Nigerians can boldly say this is the only visible achievement in the Buhari led administration..

Not buhari bro his long dead.
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by acenazt: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2018
immaculate1234:

toto keeu
hahahhahhah
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by acenazt: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2018
lawson91:
who is more useless?
ASUU
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by acenazt: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2018
CornelG:

And your not ashamed that you can not just decide to sponsor her in a private university
hahahahhahaha Me na free uni i go serlf make she no vex. I go sponsor her masters for yankee
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by CornelG(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
acenazt:
hahahahhahaha Me na free uni i go serlf make she no vex. I go sponsor her masters for yankee
hahaha why not paradise if you really love her
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by acenazt: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
CornelG:

hahaha why not paradise if you really love her
i no fit kill her go paradise na
Re: Any Updates On The Ongoing ASUU Strike? What Is Happening? by mykwaba: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2019
You can book for your off campus accommodation. Hurry now before strike is called off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Don’t Trust JAMB By Niran Adedokun / ‘Only 28 Candidates Registered For Common Entrance Exam In Zamfara’ / Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.