Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After (21407 Views)

The Mausoleum Where Alao-Akala Was Buried (Pictures) / Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by namio10: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
What is Zik Mausoleum to an average Anambranian as Nigeria's government continued to fight the civil war against the east?

We are looking for Zik Cure Drug. Zik was so short sighted that he never knew that one Nigeria would never work.

Zik is a blessing only to Arewa northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by CodeTemplar: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
simeotexy:
angry up north..u are constructing developmental project. .then in East here u are commissioning rubbish..wats dis 1 4 Na?
Go to NNPC website and see what Baru is doing in AKK project. Just check it out.
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Oludon20: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Some people will soon come and tell us that PDP awarded/started the Project. Kudos to the Buhari-led administration
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Princedapace(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72907386:
No just worry yourself buhari.. The easterners still wouldn't vote for you.

Voting him or not does not stop him from offering democratic responsibilities..

He is paid to do this. Not with his personal money. This is democracy and people have the options vote who they like..

Dividends of democracy is for all irrespective of ur political choice in a sane country.. Sadly, Nigeria is not a sane country..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Mrsimplexvi: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
this one na achievement?? abeg tell ASUU to call of strike o e remain just one yr fr me... I don tire fr this country

1 Like

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Each time I pass through that very location looking at that very abandoned building Neva knew it was intended for a Mausoleum but from all I can say the building has bin standing up to completion just the completion part remaining as of then..... Kudos to ppl that made it come to life
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by AnalQueenluci: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
buhari till 2023 ,Igbos ar voting buh...
omg ,remove ur hands frm my mouth husbandsnatcha !

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
buhari till 2023 ,Igbos ar voting buh...

omg ,remove ur hands frm my mouth husbandsnatcha !
shut up there ,

Cabals till 2023, mtcheww ..

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by namio10: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Baba just knows where to strike to make it really hurt. cheesy

He understands very well how resentful they are of good news, especially when it comes from him, especially when it is something that should have been long done by those whom they genuflect to like their gods.

With MKO's masterstroke, he buried Obasanjo, Jonathan and PDP in the South West.

With this, he'd no doubt score some massive political points in the East and dent Jo boy's image before their fathers and traditional leaders, and yes, IT IS POLITICS!

Buhari might have had a military background but no doubt Jagaban has taught him really well in politics as exemplified by some of his recent actions.

Waiting to see how the cantankerous goombahs in wadata plaza respond to this.
See campaign.
You didn't understand that you insulted the intelligence of the Igbo and Yoruba with your take above?

Your Baba excluded Yoruba and Igbo from his Security cabinet, and uses Mausoleum and MKO imortalizstion to solicit for Igbo and Yoruba support. Fraud

1 Like

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by AnalQueenluci: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
shut up there ,

Cabals till 2023, mtcheww ..
chai...mama ,u hate buhari eeh

which one be cabals again?
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Smile4daddy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
I haven't seen anyone supporting Atiku who is not a thief or aspiring thief. If you have seen, tell me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by speedyGonzales: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
how does this change the price of garri?
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Raskasal(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
This man called Buhari doesn't live on sentiments and doesn't listen to wailers.

God bless you PMB, Grant you good health and long life.

You are welcome one more time

1 Like

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by contigiency(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72907386:

Says who? keep dreaming.
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by MrRush(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
If you see your name here just know you're a hater and a wailer that'll wail until 2023 and above and I hope you get sense before then.

CodeTemplar
SpeedyGonzales
kremlin01
Beremx
GBOKASINCHA

Nairaland Wailers Association
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by CodeTemplar: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
MrRush:
If you see your name here just know you're a hater and a wailer that'll wail until 2023 and above and I hope you get sense before then.

CodeTemplar
SpeedyGonzales
kremlin01
Beremx
GBOKASINCHA

Nairaland Wailers Association
OK.
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by cyprex: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72907386:

You are wrong boy.
I am an easterner, ezigbo nwafor Igbo. Abughi m efulefu. A bu m nwa nze.

I will vote Buhari.
Atiku is no match for him and PDP is nothing compared to APC.

Eziokwu bu ndu.

3 Likes

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by rexlims(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Baba just knows where to strike to make it really hurt. cheesy

He understands very well how resentful they are of good news, especially when it comes from him, especially when it is something that should have been long done by those whom they genuflect to like their gods.

With MKO's masterstroke, he buried Obasanjo, Jonathan and PDP in the South West.
With this, he'd no doubt score some massive political points in the East and dent Jo boy's image before their fathers and traditional leaders, and yes, IT IS POLITICS!

Buhari might have had a military background but no doubt Jagaban has taught him really well in politics as exemplified by some of his recent actions.

Waiting to see how the cantankerous goombahs in wadata plaza respond to this.
i wonder how u people reason and what u determine as good governace. When other nations are looking for ways to be technologically, scientifically relevant u are here clapping for a monument as an achievement. Man ur mumuness has no comparison.
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Kahujadekadura: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
abc115:
grin

See the real picture as at 2015..before useless PDP will tell you , it was 90% completed
My Bros, who told u that it is Buhari that finished d work. Why is it that u useless Buhari fans find it difficult to make a research before posting trash in order to praise Buhari.
Show me FG projects from 2015_ 2018 that was approved by d Senate house; where Zik museum was stated.
In u ppls mind, everything commissioned by Buhari was built by him.
Maybe Buhari uses his personal income to build it. Lols
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Nnemuka(f): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yeah Yes applaud the dullard for the graveyard grin grin grin

Such a monumental project
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by blaqroy: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72907385:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
He is just completing different projects over the country, but some willfully blind people are too blind to see.

Carry go Baba.....
Na u be the man!
Keep doing your good works, while some people keep wailing, it is in their DNA to WAIL and HATE wink!

U mean Julbrin Muhammad grin
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by tee4naija(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
[qquote author=kremlin01 post=72907550]

Nonsense....why didn't he initiate it during his military regime?? Of what significant economic benefit is this building to the region[/quote]
He should have initiated it since he was head of state even though Zik was still alive!
U pipu sha!
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
chai...mama ,u hate buhari eeh

which one be cabals again?
please ooo!
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/cityscope/ziks-mausoleum-commissioning-years/

[img]https://orientdailynews.com.ng/wp-copng[/img]

After neglecting Enugu-Onitsha expressway grin.
Back to Daura.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Felixv: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
kremlin01:

Nonsense....why didn't he initiate it during his military regime?? Of what significant economic benefit is this building to the region

ok..then why didnt phd holder oga jonathan complete it
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
cyprex:

You are wrong boy.
I am an easterner, ezigbo nwafor Igbo. Abughi m efulefu. A bu m nwa nze.

I will vote Buhari.
Atiku is no match for him and PDP is nothing compared to APC.

Eziokwu bu ndu.
I thought ur people said no referendum, no election
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by marvinsync(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72907386:

so because the east wouldn't vote for him means he shouldn't do projects there

sense will not kill u
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by dabossman(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
kremlin01:

Nonsense....why didn't he initiate it during his military regime?? Of what significant economic benefit is this building to the region

When the great Zik was still alive? Chai, God punish those who removed history from the educational curriculum.

2 Likes

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by supereagle(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
abc115:
grin

See the real picture as at 2015..before useless PDP will tell you , it was 90% completed

They are project dumping party
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Exposedforall: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Of what economic value is the project? lifeless dullard!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Sacks VC, Rosamund Osahagulu, Week After Abduction, Release / Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison / My People Were Neglected For 8 Years In Enugu – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.