Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Land At Ota, 15 Mins Drive To Cannaland Ota. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land At Ota, 15 Mins Drive To Cannaland Ota. (172 Views)

Affordable Plot Of Land For Sale Behind Cannaland,Ota / OCEAN PEARL ESTATE,FEW MINS DRIVE FRM AMEN ESTATE CURRENTLY SELLING @5M PER PLOT / Bungalow For Sale Near Redeem Camp In Mowe (5 Mins Drive To The Camp) N7m Wt Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land At Ota, 15 Mins Drive To Cannaland Ota. by tunji09(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
You need genuine land Acres of land or plots of Land.. This land is in good location. Buying a land is a project that you need to research on.. First you to see the location and see if the land fit into your project. Then I always advise and give my clients Land coordinate to chat the land as well. Like I said you need to do your research before you make payment because land is not a commodity you can take home. If you need land in Atan,Ota. Call me or whatsapp 08189227231.

Selling 300 per plot. Per Acres is 1.5m....negotiable

(1) (Reply)

An Ultimate Destination For All Sorts Of Employment Litigation Needs! / Your Landlord Is Not Your Enemy / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.