Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Homeless Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homeless Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help (612 Views)

Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Gay Security Guard Defiles 2 Boys In Lagos, Gets Arrested (Photo) / Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homeless Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help by linx123: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
A Nigerian woman, Julesville Omalicha have saved a sick and homeless teenage girl after she posted photos of the girl living in a refuge site on her Facebook. Her post which went viral quickly has gotten the homeless girl medical attention.

According to her, ‘I recently started seeing this little girl, a teenager roaming the streets of Ajegunle. And i will be wondering where she came from, where her parents or guardians are? Thinking of how to help her. I stopped one day to make friends with her. I brought out 100 naira to give her and see if i can elicit any info from her. But she ran off before i got to where she was standing. Today, i saw her sleeping on a heap of refuse at New road bus stop, Bale street, Ajegunle. This place is close to St Charles Catholic church and the Local government Chairman’s family house. I took the first pic. Then went closer. She is still breathing. I think she is sick’.

Following her outburst, the girl was evacuated by the local government chairman through the help of state emergency team and she’s currently responding to treatment.

My Chairman sent me messages with pictures of the girl’s evacuation. He PERSONALLY took her to the health centre in the company of the police

The M.O of the Health Centre is presently attending to her medical needs. GPE shows she’s delirious, febrile among other findings.

Thanks to you all. We made it. This is the power of Social media. You see, if your Chairman is not like mine,don’t re elect him. Just left the health centre. The Sick girl is respondng to treatment’ she wrote.

Thanks Hon Adekunle Fatai Ayoola! You have made me proud.
https://janefblog.com/4597-2homeless-teenage-girl-who-lives-in-trash-site-in-lagos-gets-medical-help-after-her-photos-went-viral/
See more photos

Re: Homeless Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help by smellingmenses: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Only in the east
Re: Homeless Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help by FindX(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
smellingmenses:
Only in the east

Monkey, fool, buharist, is Lagos in the east?
Re: Homeless Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help by jnoz23(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
dat geh no bi teenage o! buh bigups bro, u actually try
Re: Homeless Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help by anonymuz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
smellingmenses:
Only in the east
you get sense at all?

(1) (Reply)

Bank Cashiers In Firstbank Zuba Are Crooks / I Stayed With Policeman’s Corpse For 10 Hours After Killing Him – Traditional Ru / Photo Of Corruption FC. See List Of Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.