Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

4-bedroom Bungalow With Additional 1 Bedroom Attached...all Bedroom Ensuite - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4-bedroom Bungalow With Additional 1 Bedroom Attached...all Bedroom Ensuite (509 Views)

2 Bedroom Duplex And 2 Bedroom Attached Up And Down / Modern 4 Bedroom Duplex Design With 2 Bedroom Attached (video) / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-bedroom Bungalow With Additional 1 Bedroom Attached...all Bedroom Ensuite by GastbyEk: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

I have been a silent follower of the Property forum and decided last year to embark on this project. Feeling so happy to share this after learning so much from you all.

1 Like

Re: 4-bedroom Bungalow With Additional 1 Bedroom Attached...all Bedroom Ensuite by phrancys001(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Congrats bro, what's your incurred expense to this built level, cost of land buying excluded?
Re: 4-bedroom Bungalow With Additional 1 Bedroom Attached...all Bedroom Ensuite by americanson: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
GastbyEk:
Hi Nairalanders,

I have been a silent follower of the Property forum and decided last year to embark on this project. Feeling so happy to share this after learning so much from you all.
Congrats. How much did it cost u to take it to this level?
Re: 4-bedroom Bungalow With Additional 1 Bedroom Attached...all Bedroom Ensuite by GastbyEk: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
americanson:
Congrats. How much did it cost u to take it to this level?

Thanks bro. Truth is I lost the system where I save all the details. In all I believe I have spent up to 7.5m including the cost of the Land
Re: 4-bedroom Bungalow With Additional 1 Bedroom Attached...all Bedroom Ensuite by GastbyEk: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
phrancys001:
Congrats bro, what's your incurred expense to this built level, cost of land buying excluded?

Thanks Bro. About 6m

(1) (Reply)

OLIVE COURT Isiwo@n150k Per Plot. BONANZA. / Hurry Now! Berry Court Omole Phase 2 Ojodu Berger Lag,18m For 500sqm With C Of O / Distress Sale In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.