Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,241 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk (47868 Views)

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Son Of Emir Of Daura, Farouk Umar And His Aide (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by Friend01(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
TarOrfeek:

See all the Fulani nomads SS crude oil subsists.

Even at 86 this one is still expanding his empire. Adding more uneducated mouths to the national burden.

Niger Deltas are very kind people. To allow their oil take care of Muslim/Cattle empires like this one.

Before your forefathers knew the meaning of money they were already developed in that aspect.

Everything from the north is your oil money as if they don't produce anything of their own.
keep deluding yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by Friend01(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bobbyfreshh:

Hopeless and senseless I swear

To you baring children at that age is materialistic.
I am thinking if we were to use your useless standard to judge I am wondering how Prophet Abraham(peace be upon him) would be judged after he had baby Ishmael.
Hopeless and senseless ba?

This your Amebo nature will not kill you people.
You always poke your nose into what is none of your business.

After all the madam did not complain to you.
Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by Hassan88(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Even at 86 this one is still expanding his empire. Adding more uneducated mouths to the national burden.

Niger Deltas are very kind people. To allow their oil take care of Muslim/Cattle empires like this one.

Must you think and type with your anus?
Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by kwajahafiz(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
My friend shut ur dirty mouth there. Who told you his kids will be uneducated?.
Tribal fool without brains.

uote author=TarOrfeek post=72907187]

Niger Deltas are very kind people. To allow their oil take care of Muslim/Cattle empires like this one. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by BabaAduras: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
zeeprince:
who cares

True, who cares?

I just got pissed off with "news" that are "no news"
Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by brojoshua: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nigerians are Indeed very wickedly corrupt. These people who don't know the value of life are just abusing, misusing and destroying it with themselves. These people want to destroy the world as much as they can before they die. It's annoying
Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by DaRuud(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
TarOrfeek:

That's another future president come 2070 .
Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by Lilimax(f): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
ifyalways:
Gold everywhere. She sha should go easy on the mix mix cream.
Well said cos I could see her roasted plantain knuckles smiley
Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by eyinjuege: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
All i see is the gold jewellry on her.
Saudi gold
Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by Caseless: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Is this not wickedness?

Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by Ifiokumo: 2:46am On Nov 13, 2018
This is pedophilia live and direct...

Why are we in the same "country" with these people. I don't even have a bedsheet to tie on my head for goodness sake
Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by emmasege: 4:56am On Nov 13, 2018
Imagine a supposed opinion leader at 86 years of age further compounding the problem of Nigeria.

It's pathetic to be a Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by Bobhensen(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2018
Na still on the matter
Re: Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk by CYBON: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . call or WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK / Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). / A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.