Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

"Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies (40977 Views)

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies by dederocs(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Turning into a LovePeddler...quite late missy

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies by SURElee(f): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Expired nyash...probably lost a guy trying to treat her right while Iceberg was treating her like a PlayStation 4 gamepad to be pressed anyhow... Suddenly she's giving advice.... Heartbreak enh, the way it turns the life of people around is always amusing

You said it all. While butt pressing was ongoing she didn't give relationship advice. Suddenly she is a certified expert on relationships. Mschewwww!

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies by zeezyoung(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
It is like you have flour inside ur brain?

Or is it Akamu you have in there

Beautiful... we agree

but where did u put ur brain?

Perhaps, u misplace them. Next time think with ur brain and not with ur beauty
Thanks bro she forgot to do this

Re: "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies by zyzxx(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
virgoquin:
aunty it doesn't end well sometimes because you might end up loosing the both of them all at once if they find out they were an option to you.

if your man is not treating you right leave the relationship because two wrongs doesn't make it right
respect wink
Re: "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies by Benwems(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Any girl that double dates is an olosho. No decent girl double dates. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies by iamrealdeji(m): 1:44am On Nov 13, 2018
I guess this bimbo is on drugs. see her looking like trash. she's just full of beauty and no brain. shut up Juliet Ibrahim,your statement stinks.

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies by iamrealdeji(m): 1:48am On Nov 13, 2018
SURElee:

You said it all. While butt pressing was ongoing she didn't give relationship advice. Suddenly she is a certified expert on relationships. Mschewwww!
that butt pressing has so much damaged her reputation. I can't date her and intend to marry her,never. I would rather think of fuvking her and collecting her money because I would always see her as a cheap prostitute. girls are just brainless. the guy is balling around after pressing butt but this one is crying around

2 Likes

Re: "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies by OMOYE247(f): 2:59am On Nov 13, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
It is like you have flour inside ur brain?

Or is it Akamu you have in there

Beautiful... we agree

but where did u put ur brain?

Perhaps, u misplace them. Next time think with ur brain and not with ur beauty

Don't mind her,after he has finished squeezing her as publicly, she dey come give yeye advice.....Old age without maturity

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2018
This girl doesn't look pretty in my eyes anymore. I just see a long face. I can now imagine how the boyfriend dts pressed everywhere & done it all feels. Blegh!

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2018
gistfever:

Popular Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim as gone over the internet to advise ladies on relationship matters.

She wrote:

"Don’t lose a good side nigga over your boyfriend. If your boyfriend was a good dude you wouldn’t need a side nigga. �‍♀️�� ��‍♀️�������"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/dont-lose-good-side-nigga-over-your.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Head Deserves Headie – Falz (Photos) / Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) / Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.