Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

In Need Of Roommate In Benue Or Taraba - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / In Need Of Roommate In Benue Or Taraba (351 Views)

NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Roommate In Benue Or Taraba by hoyze24: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
I've been shuttling between Benue and Taraba states for agricultural business in almost a year now, though I often travel outside these two for other purposes. In January, I made part payment for an apartment (a single room self-contained) with a guy who works in Zaki Biam. In less than a month after moving in, I traveled to Lagos for business where i spent about 6 weeks. On getting back, I noticed the guy already turned the apartment into a mini bar, all sorts of people disguised as friends come there to drink. I was visibly angry at the sight of this and I was quick to caution him on such barbaric acts. He showed remorse and his apology seemed from the heart. However, few weeks after, this started happening again while i was away, a neighbor called to inform me of this. On getting back this time, he told me how difficult it will be stopping his friends from coming over every now and then, I tried to reason with him but it was too much to bear for someone like me. Hence, I decided to vacate the apartment and spent some few days in a hotel before leaving in June. I've been away since then but I need to go back this month since it's the commencement of another phase of my agricultural business. This time, however, I need to get things right in planning my stay. I don't want to take similar steps and make the same mistakes. I need someone who stays in Katsina Ala, Zaki Biam, Wukari or somewhere along the Sankera axis. If you stay there or have someone who does, I need your assistance. I'll pay my portion of the rent and provide food for both of us. I wouldn't mind a room in a flat as well. Could be male or female. YOU MIGHT WONDER
Why don't I get a room myself instead of trying to get a roommate? I spend less time there, so I don't want to go through the financial rigor of getting some household materials such as mattress, cooking materials and the rest. That's why I need someone who have these things already.
How about the option of staying in a hotel? Tried this already and made lots of inquiries, turns out all hotels here don't want to rent out their rooms long term and when they do agree, they are unwilling to offer any form of discount. For instance, the cheapest decent hotel in Katsina Ala is 1500/night. Staying there for a month of 30 days cost 45k. I spoke with the manager severally to allow me stay here for 15k/month but he wouldn't budge. Seems they would rather have their rooms empty. You can send me a dm or contact me via the no on my profile.
I hope to get the needed help like always on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Please Come To My Rescue Nairaland / Facebook Group Domination Could Be Your Financial Breakthrough As A Corper / Vacancy For Front Desk Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.