Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

For Those Planning To Come For IJMB In Ilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Those Planning To Come For IJMB In Ilorin (479 Views)

IJMB In Ibadan With Educonsults / Ijmb In Ilorin - Everything You Need To Know And More / Ijmb In Lagos - Everything You Need To Know, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Planning To Come For IJMB In Ilorin by froze6(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
If you are planning to come for IJMB in ilorin kwara state get in touch
Re: For Those Planning To Come For IJMB In Ilorin by froze6(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Start preparing for next year from now!!!! Call now
Re: For Those Planning To Come For IJMB In Ilorin by Seyi2491: 10:26am On Jun 27
[color=#550000][/color]hello Good morning nairalanders i want to ask about ijmb in ilorin which centres would you recommend me to go for gallad, arm of sucess, tinzy college, and the likes i also want to ask if you have seen anyone who did ijmb to study medicine in unilorin and was successful, and how many points they had , pls you can reach me here or an email through nairalander pls your fast reply would be anticipated

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad And Starts Confessing At His Father's Funeral - See Video / FUDUTSINMA Suspends Payment & Registration – 2018/19 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.