Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Masterclass Or Injustice: Pep Guardiola Vs Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Masterclass Or Injustice: Pep Guardiola Vs Jose Mourinho (364 Views)

Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-to-head Record / Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record / Guardiola Vs Tuchel: The Beginning Of A Beautiful New Rivalry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masterclass Or Injustice: Pep Guardiola Vs Jose Mourinho by Yungned: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
One manager walked into ‘this’ and has been allowed to sign 10 players in over 2 years. Another manager walked into City at the same time and Inherited: Aguero Sterling De Bruyne Silva Fernandino Kompany Otamendi Etc And has been allowed to sign 22 upgrades! Lets hear your thought on this.
Re: Masterclass Or Injustice: Pep Guardiola Vs Jose Mourinho by Crossbow(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
I'm sure you are a Man U fan and you are worried that the players that your club are paying huge sums lack common pass accuracy. Well it is the sad truth. Manchester United is now a big name with a small body. We only have celebrity players that when it comes down to real action, they are far from it. Let me start by condemning José for destroying the game play of such a beautiful club. He came with this score-and-come-to-the-box mentality and he succeeded in killing the attacking creativity of the players. He is a solid fan of defend and pull outs especially if he is winning. The club that Fegih built has been rubbished.

If it comes to buying players, he also make wrong decisions and when he manages to buy a good one, he will find it hard to use them or even see their relevance. Mata is a good example. To me, he is the only attacking midfielder that Man U can boast of, but José will never start him. Imagine playing a game without a good attacking midfielder, how is the ball suppose to move forward? He still starts players like Rashford, what is he trying to achieve?

Although Pep has spent so much money on the quality of his team but José still have his faults with poor game management and archaic pattern of football.

As for I want to port to tottiham.. They play better football and I enjoy watching them.

1 Like

Re: Masterclass Or Injustice: Pep Guardiola Vs Jose Mourinho by fmc1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Don't port to Tottenham, join man city and enjoy the beauty of football.
OP should remember that guadiola recruited 8 players in his 2 1/2 seasons.

(1) (Reply)

How Sex Affected My Athletics Performance – Usain Bolt / Deleted / 17-year-old Actress, Tito Segun-banjo, Has Been Declared Missing By Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.