Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo (27919 Views)

LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman / Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible / We Should Blame Ourselves, If Peace Eludes Nigeria, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by BabaO2: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
BabaOwen:
Nigerians are frustrated, says Obasanjo.

Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday lamented the state of the nation, saying that many Nigerians are “disillusioned and hopelessly frustrated.”

He equally hinted that Nigeria ought to have ceased to exist owing to “many mistakes that have been made, but God did not allow such calamity to befall the country”.

Obasanjo spoke yesterday at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL), Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, when the governorship candidate of the African Democratic Congress (ADC), Gboyega Nasiru Isiaka, was formally presented to him alongside other candidates of the party ahead of the 2019 elections.

According to him, God did not create Nigeria to be a failed country, rather one of the leading countries among comity of nations.

The Ota-farmer said the country still lags behind other developed nations because of the “conscious and unconscious choice of the people of Nigeria.”

Obasanjo said, “some people are hopelessly frustrated and when I see people like that I tell them – don’t be frustrated because of the situation in the Nigeria. Otherwise, we have made many mistakes in this country that Nigeria should have ceased to exist, but that has not been our lot. That has not been our situation, we thank God for that”.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerians-are-frustrated-says-obasanjo.html

Of course Nigerians are frustrated because $16 billion was released for power under your watch, where is the power?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by seunlayi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fact
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Dacronym(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Comedian to the core

Pls help not be Frustrated. 10k per Jerseys guys
Lol grin
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Kingspin(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari government made it worst
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Melison(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
N
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Sandralight(f): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
Looking at Baba with side eyes
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by josiah27: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
���The best legacy to give a child is � *EDUCATION*, YES EDUCATION!!!
� *PARAMOUNT EXTRAMURAL PRIVATE TUTORS* are here *to broaden your horizon* in various field of studies.
We have:
*experienced*�,
*qualified�‍�* and
*dedicated�* tutors that can bring out the best from students.
A trial will surely convince you.
*GIVE IT A TRY NOW!!!*
☎ *Contact us now on:*
*08081113371,*
*09032204383,*
*08154410031.*

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Dianalizzy231: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Obj is the number 1 Nigeria enemy that we should avoid.useless man.eight years as president his state of origin is in darkness and we never see his impact until apc government took over.what has he done to his state talkless of Nigeria. Pdp government in ogun state ,we didn't see any development at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Cordelia170: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
You forget to add Tired angry
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by udemzyudex(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
No be today baba even for your regime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Patrioticman007(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
See this monkey dey talk and wailers as usual will follow him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by martineverest(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
just like the ways nigerians were happy during your tenure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by slickbak(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thanks OBJ for stating the obvious.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Yopcity: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Alepa:

Buhari will go to Daura in 2023 when Osinbajo takeover

I really wish buhari should remain only for zombies like u, so that he can govern u and ur likes
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by joepepsy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Monkey wey suppose dey zoo.
BabaOwen:

Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday lamented the state of the nation, saying that many Nigerians are “disillusioned and hopelessly frustrated.”

He equally hinted that Nigeria ought to have ceased to exist owing to “many mistakes that have been made, but God did not allow such calamity to befall the country”.

Obasanjo spoke yesterday at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL), Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, when the governorship candidate of the African Democratic Congress (ADC), Gboyega Nasiru Isiaka, was formally presented to him alongside other candidates of the party ahead of the 2019 elections.

According to him, God did not create Nigeria to be a failed country, rather one of the leading countries among comity of nations.

The Ota-farmer said the country still lags behind other developed nations because of the “conscious and unconscious choice of the people of Nigeria.”

Obasanjo said, “some people are hopelessly frustrated and when I see people like that I tell them – don’t be frustrated because of the situation in the Nigeria. Otherwise, we have made many mistakes in this country that Nigeria should have ceased to exist, but that has not been our lot. That has not been our situation, we thank God for that”.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Meekdon: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by BabaO2: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
In fact Obasanjo must be seriously investigated, how did an individual finance such a very big university called The bell with structures far better than most state owned and federal Universities?, and we are talking of where is $16B meant for electricity during Obasanjo's presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by atobs4real(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sorry speech.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by jagorinho: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
MetroBaba1:
You had the opportunity of moving Nigeria to its promise land but failed for selfish reasons.

It may interest you to know that Nigeria Is a failed state because you failed. You obviously brought darkness to us.

Before you write off Buhari, Write yourself off for failing Nigerians.

Baba, Kindly shut your buccal cavity up
you deseve one oil well !!!, i really detest how this man attack everybody as if he has not tasted power before, this is not a matter of tribal affliation but what is bad is bad, he used 8 good years without anything to show, he promised then, that by 2010 we would be running on 10000 mega watts but i think 10000mw is powering his home in otta, i am not saying the present government is good enough, but claiming that they are the primary source of nigeria's woes is out of place, Nigeria's problem has been cummulative, even the most transparent government can not totally fix over 50 years of misrule in 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Ilamina(f): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Just as frustrated as when you ruled

Anoufia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by stagger: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari out, Osinbajo in.

As for OBJ, he should be facing justice in the Hague for the Odi massacre.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Nextlevel0007(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
~ I regret voting for the man who promised to reduce fuel pump price but increased it.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to provide 3 million Jobs annually but destroyed thousands of Jobs according to the NBS.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to scrap first lady office but appointed 11 aides for the First Lady

~ I regret voting for the man who promised Nigeria economic prosperity but made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to fight corruption but reinstated and promoted the sacked pension fund thief; Abdurrasheed Maina.

~ I regret voting for the man who won his election on 'integrity' slate but harbours a certificate forger in his cabinet.

~ I regret voting for the man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospitals are good for him.

~ I regret voting for the man who can't provides his credentials.

~ I say No to Buhari in 2019

THIS TIME AROUND I WILL VOTE A CREDIBLE MAN

HIS EXCELLENCY
ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR

LET GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN
LET GET WORKERS WORKING AGAIN
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by ejimatic: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
BabaOwen:

we still remember 16 years of frustration disappointment and failures of PDP on Nigeria.They created Nigerian problems with their sharing of the national cake..... God will punish them all and their generation of thieves

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by ollah2: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yusuf54:
In a sane Country,Obasanjo wud be in Prison by nowwwww... From Thousandnaire to a Billionaire within 8 Years

Unfortunately Buhari haters will support Obasanjo. The two major reasons Obasanjo isn't behind Buhari anymore are

1: He doesn't want him to tally his records. Ruled as a military and 8 years as a civilian
2: Buhari removed his staff from the payroll of the FG which jonathan left behind.

Obasanjo is a selfish bas.tard
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
HELL YEAH WE ARE FRUSTRATED AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE CAUSES AND REASONS FOR WE ARE TIRED OF RECYCLING OLD MEN WHO ARE OLDER THAN THE NATION PLEASE ALL THOSE EX SERVICE MEN SHOULD GO AND REST THANK YOU YOUVE SERVE YOUR NATION WELL. WE'LL CALL YOU WHEN WE NEED YOUR HELP PERTAINING THE COUNTRY'S NATIONAL SECUIRITY THREAT MAYBE IN WORLD WAR III FOR NOW USE THE BACK DOOR

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by terryflexy: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Breaking news.
Major part of Agege local government in lagos state has being in black out, no power supply for 12 days now.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Benekruku(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
If Obasanjo still be believe he got relevance, he should deliver Ogun state to PDP
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Benekruku(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
terryflexy:
Breaking news.
Major part of Agege local government in lagos state has being in black out, no power supply for 12 days now.

Who asked for your residence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition / Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.