Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) (24141 Views)

Soldiers Rescue 16 Kidnapped Sokoto Children And A Woman / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
hahn:

Food is food oga

What would you feel if you hear that someone is serving you food gotten from boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72917091:

You will Boko haram food soon Long throat.
It will be dropped at your hut door!
Hater of good news.

Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

What would you feel if you hear that someone is serving you food gotten from boko haram

Food is food oga undecided
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
give him something grilled to chop na
Unfortunately, he said he can't afford it!
We encourage him to work more and by this Xmas, he will be able to boast of buying Barbecue!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
hahn:

Nogo chop poison one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by bencr7: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
hahn:

so food na ur problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by Alepa(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72917077:

Lol cheesy
Abi you be Ipob terrorists sympathiser too ni
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
bencr7:
so food na ur problem

WASTE is my problem undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by solajacobs(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Did anybody notice that those 2 boko haram photos are same?
God bless Nigeria Army whose lives are daily put in danger.
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Alepa:

Abi you be Ipob terrorists sympathiser too ni
In one Nigeria we believe.

Nnamdi Cownu said he missed JACK his dog more than anyone he caused to die !

Let's leave it at that for today o!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by Felixtuta(m): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
God save this country
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
I don't no why Africans love sex,why produce babies in this condition.
stephenduru I:
In continuation with efforts to finally clear the remnants of BHTs in the North East,troops of 82 Division, Task Force Battalion Ngoshe, in conjunction with members of Civilian JTF conducted a clearance Operation in Agapaluwa in Borno State.

The gallant troops came in contact with the terrorists and neutralised 2 of them. However, the other terrorists fled in the face of superior fire power from own troops. During the operation, 6 females and 10 children who were held captive were rescued. Additionally, freshly harvested food items were discovered and burnt in situ. Pictures are attached below.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/troops-kill-2-boko-haram-terrorists-in.html
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by meccuno: 12:03am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72916886:

Very gallant guys.
Come rain or shine, they are always in the forest , fighting for the country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by Mbenny(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2018
why were they blindfolded? some fishy is going on
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by sollye: 12:35am On Nov 13, 2018
n
post=72917091:

You will Boko haram food soon Long throat.
It will be dropped at your hut door!
Hater of good news.
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 3:42am On Nov 13, 2018
See how dirty northern women are
And man go see this one still get erection
Smh
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by Haddock(m): 3:47am On Nov 13, 2018
Nextlevel0007:
~ I regret voting for the man who promised to reduce fuel pump price but increased it.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to provide 3 million Jobs annually but destroyed thousands of Jobs according to the NBS.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to scrap first lady office but appointed 11 aides for the First Lady

~ I regret voting for the man who promised Nigeria economic prosperity but made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to fight corruption but reinstated and promoted the sacked pension fund thief; Abdurrasheed Maina.

~ I regret voting for the man who won his election on 'integrity' slate but harbours a certificate forger in his cabinet.

~ I regret voting for the man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospitals are good for him.

~ I regret voting for the man who can't provides? his credentials.

~ I say No to Buhari in 2019

THIS TIME AROUND I WILL VOTE A CREDIBLE MAN

HIS EXCELLENCY
ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR

LET? GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN
LET GET WORKERS WORKING AGAIN

Obviously, you copied and pasted the quoted poo without reading or read without applying your mind.

You think Buhari is your problem so you share anything on social media to spread hate for him.

The hate so blinded you that you jump from post to post, disregarding the objective of the posts just to paste your vomit.

Your mind is stuck on imaginations of food, free food, plenty food yet tonnes of young people prefer to keep their fingers clean, just fantasizing away and cursing online.

Is the button to the flood gates of economic prosperity located on the desk of the President? Oh, Buhari refused to press the button and flood you with abundant food, right? Credible Atiku will go there and press the button for you, right?

Keep at it, you may get your Atiku, just stay unproductive and expect abundant money, jobs and surplus food with free petrol flowing in gutters and you won't regret your vote ever again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by lionson(m): 4:00am On Nov 13, 2018
When BKH kills 50 soilders the authourities reduce the figure to 4. But when our soilders kill 1 or 2 BKH they call it 10 or more. Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by author1(m): 4:12am On Nov 13, 2018
hahn:

I hate when food wastes because I know what it is to be hungry.

The only day I will eat and die of poisoning is when I eat your barbecue grin
nt funny bro. use ur sense in dis area, wat if the food is being poison.
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by Afonja007: 4:16am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72916830:
GOOD JOB NIGERIAN SOLDIERS.

All these children of hate will be so pained by this good news tonight.
Their headache and malaria will start SUDDENLY.
Only sad news about how Boko haram kill soldiers make them happy.

Stay strong Nigerian soldiers, slow and steady you will win the war sponsored by these terrible politicians.
GOD
gat you guys!

Shame to the online witches cheesy wink
NIGERIA will be GREAT again in their eyes.....or behind them!
southerners sponsoring northerners to blew them selves up for 72muslim virgins?just like in yemen agganistan syria pakistan iran iraq lebanon Egypt Libya

Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by demoBaba: 4:28am On Nov 13, 2018
RicheDadTutors:
May God continue to give you guys victory...!

For admission seekers in Abuja, get registered for JUPEB Classes at Riche-Dad School of Basic Studies, Bwari-Abuja; and get a direct entry admission (into 200 level) in 2019 into any University of your choice (without writing JAMB or POST-UTME).

Our fees are the cheapest and most affordable in the FCT... With flexible payment plans.

For details, call: 0806445717 or 08186222802

Or whatsApp: 0807585018

Or visit:
www.jupeb-ijmbe-abuja.com

200 Level without Jamb and post UTME

Hmmmmm, okay God dey.
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by Heineken(m): 5:04am On Nov 13, 2018
David olaoluwa akomolafe is a scammer. I paid this bastard my last card just to get a job. The fool refused picking my number. Pls spread this bastard's name.
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by victordaimond: 5:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Buhari....Buhari,Naughty pikin why is it now that election is around the corner that we are seeing NA prowess with this bk issue......they said they killed two but it only the pics of one terrorist that was posted two times or are they twins wearing the same outfit....I Think It High Time Power Comes Back To The Masses....God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by Xkaa(m): 6:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Nice one
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72916985:

Amen Amen Amen and all the people who supoort terrorismattack against the country.
and also all the people supporting tribal sentiments.
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by Ovamboland(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2018
hahn:
Why burn the food when you can give it to the rescued women and children? undecided

You want to save and carry food in a theater of war where you can be ambushed anytime, when your hands should be ready on your weapon.

Battlefield decision is not like your every day decision making, this involves life and death. The life of one soldier is worth more than 100 times the food destroyed
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by poyet(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2018
Why are they blindfolded, or am I the only one seeing it?
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2018
Kudos to them, they deserve our prayers.
Re: Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) by sneezy(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2018
hahn:
Why burn the food when you can give it to the rescued women and children? undecided

The food might be poisoned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club / UK ‘Was Urged To Investigate’ Ekweremadu Before Organ Trafficking Plot / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.