Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Is Lekki Conservation Area Flood Free? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Lekki Conservation Area Flood Free? (520 Views)

Is Lekki A Great Investment Location, Especially With The Problems With It? / What Part Of Ajah, Lagos Is Flood Free? / Get 100% Returns On Queen's Court Estate With C Of O Is Lekki In 6mnths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lekki Conservation Area Flood Free? by ambient: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
I would be doing a tour to get a choice place at lekki conservation area.i would like to know if it is flood free at the peak of raining season because i heard that a lot of nice housing are located there please help.
Re: Is Lekki Conservation Area Flood Free? by polimaf(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
What do you mean by lekki conservative area? is it the one by chevron?
Re: Is Lekki Conservation Area Flood Free? by ambient: 12:20am On Nov 13, 2018
polimaf:
What do you mean by lekki conservative area? is it the one by chevron?

Yes,do you know about that side?
Re: Is Lekki Conservation Area Flood Free? by polimaf(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
ambient:

Yes,do you know about that side?
Yes, I live in Ajah...

Some of the estates there are prone to flood. Can you give me name of the estate you intend visiting?

(1) (Reply)

Houses For Sale In Abuja And Lagos / Bricklayer Costs For Building 4 Bedrooms Flats / Bourdillon-alexander-gerard Road, New Constructions Along The Jagaban Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.