Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Aside A Student ?!? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aside A Student ?!? (239 Views)

Trends Aside; We Are In A Big Mess / Covenant University Sets Aside N4 Billion For International Staff Recruitment / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aside A Student ?!? by Heph001(f): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
And so... we've been made to believe that being in the four walls of a university is all that matters as a youth.. but other things matter, don't you think so? Like your innate abilities and your PURPOSE!!
So, what else are you outside a year 1/2/3/4/5 student..what else can you offer to influence your world? Have you discovered who you are yet, that special ability in you?
C'mon, the world needs your impact..and so..what can you really offer us! How can you affect our lives positively! The cry of your generation!
And so.. being a youth isn't all about the excitement and all. There's more work to do now than when you were younger.
Find PURPOSE first.
I write to Myself.
I write to Students.
I write to Youths.

-HwrItes
Re: Aside A Student ?!? by WinningEleven(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nice write up. Its a thought provoking post

(1) (Reply)

... / Call For All Ecovillages Around The World Unite As One Big International Family / Kano State Government Abandoned Students Under Its Scholarship Abroad Posted On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.