Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Graphic: Help Needed To Identify Victim Of Fatal Accident In Enugu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Graphic: Help Needed To Identify Victim Of Fatal Accident In Enugu (744 Views)

Photos Of Fatal Accident Along Ikorodu Road, Dangote Trailer & BRT / Nigerian Lone Survivor Of Fatal Auto Crash, Shares Testimony, 3 Years Later / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: Help Needed To Identify Victim Of Fatal Accident In Enugu by Nigeriapen1: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Help needed to identify victim of fatal accident in EnuguA Facebook user is seeking the help of the public in identifying a man, who was the victim of a fatal accident which occurred along Obollo Eke, Enugu, over the weekend. Read the FB post below.

“PLS FRIENDS THIS MAN HAD ACCIDENT ALONG OBOLLO EKE ROAD AND HE IS DEAD,NO INFORMATION ABOUT HIS FAMILY, PLS SHARE UNTIL HIS FAMILY IS AWAREHE IS IN PRINCE EZE HOSPITAL OBOLLO AFORHELP IF YOU KNOWS HIM… GOD CARES”

See More Heartfelt Graphics Photos Below....

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/graphic-help-needed-to-identify-victim-of-fatal-accident-in-enugu-2-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Graphic: Help Needed To Identify Victim Of Fatal Accident In Enugu by Nigeriapen1: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Graphic: Help Needed To Identify Victim Of Fatal Accident In Enugu by LuciferJesu: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Start from his boxer shorts.

If it has a brown stain at the crotch area & oozes badly, he's Afonja from Osogbo, Ibadan, Iperu or Ogbomosho.
Re: Graphic: Help Needed To Identify Victim Of Fatal Accident In Enugu by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
He lost much blood
Re: Graphic: Help Needed To Identify Victim Of Fatal Accident In Enugu by Xander85: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Diverted my gaze and scrolled past the gory pics! sad

They should stop people from posting pics of dead people on this forum! It's only sick bastards that take pics of a dead or dying person on the street to come and upload on the net! If your intention is to help identify the individual (which i doubt) then you should only post a pic of his face...that's enough for anyone that knows him/her to be able to recognise them!
Re: Graphic: Help Needed To Identify Victim Of Fatal Accident In Enugu by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
So what's life?
Who can even identify him? He has been badly mangled.
Yoruba's have a saying,that whatever the bird eats is what goes with him
People live your life. Enjoy it. Yolo.

I know one day I'll go....anybody that cries wastes his/ her time. I enjoyed,still enjoying. I dey drink and chop catfish well. And when night reach find those commercial deek services to milk my balls overnight.

Op try bring the pics down. I beg
Re: Graphic: Help Needed To Identify Victim Of Fatal Accident In Enugu by Nigeriapen1: 1:12am On Nov 13, 2018
LuciferJesu:
Start from his boxer shorts.

If it has a brown stain at the crotch area & oozes badly, he's Afonja from Osogbo, Ibadan, Iperu or Ogbomosho.

How did you know this please

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:2 Apc Lorry Involved In Accident Picturr / Top 12 Most Terrifying Pedestrian Bridges In The World / Scarcity Of Booklets In Lagos Passport Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.