Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili (8349 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by nigeriapenbase: 12:42am On Nov 13, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

The presidential candidate of the Alliance Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), Dr Oby Ezekwesili on Monday unveiled her manifesto and programs for the 2019 presidential election.

Dr Ezekwesili presented the manifesto at a press conference in Lagos, which she titled “From Poverty Central To Prosperity: How The ‘Oby’ Ezekwesili Presidency Will Lift 80+ Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty”.

The ACPN candidate described the document as a roadmap, adding that she has a dream of an inclusive and prosperous country where there is equality of opportunity for all.

She said, “The excessive powers of the Federal Government is partially responsible for the stunted growth and poverty of the states and regions.

“We shall lead an economic-based dialogue for correcting the structural imbalance that has hobbled the regions and states and created the failure of our fiscal federalism in its practice.

“The failure of the power sector is the clearest proof of what can happen when the Federal Government refuses to let go of its control.

“This failure is responsible for the situation where 190 million Nigerians manage about 3,500 megawatts of power, whereas, South Africa with 50 million people generates in excess of 50,000 megawatts.

“How can a nation be productive without access to energy.

We need complete and true deregulation of the sector. We can lift many of our citizens out of poverty by filling the infrastructure gaps.

“It is not enough for the fuel subsidy to go. Our government will also deregulate the entire oil sector”.

More To Follow Comments Below

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/what-my-government-will-do-if-im-elected-as-president-ezekwesili/

Lalasticlala
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by Trustme2(m): 2:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Nigeria is in the hands of God
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20am On Nov 13, 2018
VERY GOOD CANDIDATE after PMB (our personal opinion) , we wonder why the people from her region never supported this good woman, but rather queue behind a thief cos of the crumbs they are being fed with.
Funny peeps!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20am On Nov 13, 2018
Double post by mod!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by EdmundChidera(m): 5:22am On Nov 13, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by 10mobile: 5:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Even MANNABUUBUUGRILLS cannot help but acknowledge that this woman is the best 'after PMB'. Then, Nigerians (even YOU) know that the 'after PMB' part is a big lie (LIE MUHAMMED). In a country of sane people who truly care about the future of their children, everybody would be going for a woman who has put her life on the line many times for the masses. But, alas! this is Nigeria, a country where majority are so mad that all they care are region and religion that have never helped them for once. Imagine! After years of Northerners ruling the country both as dictators and civilians, we still have Northern elderly people begging in groups everywhere. Yet, Northerners are ever ready to kill just to have another Northern ruler no matter who. Watch & see how Nigerians will reject this good and great woman in favor of thieves & then, they will start complaining for 4 or more years. Chai! Who do my people this thing?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by Barryde: 5:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Nigeria will be great again
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Nov 13, 2018
EdmundChidera:
This is Nigeria
.....we know it's not Somalia! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Barryde:
Nigeria will be great again
Amen Amen Amen!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by cardoctor(m): 5:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Ok ma
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by Yankee101: 5:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Join one side and get Minister again madam
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by Authoreety: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Mtchww

Who wan give ds one chance?

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by jordyspices: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2018
It is easier said than done
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by TooNoisy(f): 5:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Madam Obi will get about 50,000 votes that would have gone to Atiku.

In this very tight race, people like Obi should just step down...

1 Like

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by blowjob: 5:29am On Nov 13, 2018
VOTE PMB..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Mouth Gig:
VOTE PMB..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

Fuc k off off of this thread angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by EnzoAmore: 5:35am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72919520:
VERY GOOD CANDIDATE after PMB , we wonder why the people from her region never supported this good woman, but rather queue behind a thief cos of the crumbs they are being fed with.
Funny nation.

Your region that sold there destinies for a plate of Amala ati Ewedu and voted a hopelessly useless, lifeless muntula nko? Is there anybody in my region you can use and compare to the illiterate namas that full your own who parade oluwole "satifeekate"?

Yen Yen Yen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36am On Nov 13, 2018
What do you know, Enzoamore?
You call Joe Igbokwe more than that, not all of us from the east are senseless or support a thief.
Look at him abusing a whole tribe and their delicacy, they will soon come for you, you are done for.
Sorry for the future of your kids!
EnzoAmore:

Your region that sold there destinies for a plate of Amala ati Ewedu and voted a hopelessly useless, lifeless muntula nko? Is there anybody in my region you can use and compare to the illiterate namas that full your own who parade oluwole "satifeekate"?

Yen Yen Yen
Uneducated lout!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by SarkinYarki: 5:37am On Nov 13, 2018
Madam webhave seen you handle two executive positions in this country as Minister of solid minerals and minister of Education and we all know how you left zero impact in those places with your penchant for advanced red tapism and destructive bureaucracy , we watched how you actually rangvthe requiem bell for our Federal schools when you tried to sell them in an auction like manner a process which you couldnt even conclusively carry out ...

Among you , Buhari and Atiku it's only Atiku that has not held any full executive position and has not been given the chance to prove himself till date ..

A vote for Ezekwesili is an indirect vote for Buhari ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by johnmba: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Hahaha woman lead Nigeria.

Many men will not accept this
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by Kristokx(m): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2018
nigeriapenbase:
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

More To Follow Comments Below

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/what-my-government-will-do-if-im-elected-as-president-ezekwesili/

Lalasticlala

How can you have a Government let a lone becoming president when you clearly denied � a chance to be vice .. this Aunty is not serious
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by femi4: 5:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Your government will struggle to free chibok girls
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by airprinz(m): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2018
This is Nigeria, if u gain like 5 votes for being a female and for beloging to a party that is hardly known by people in this nation, pls go home and thank God
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by UncletC: 6:02am On Nov 13, 2018
Have heard you. Wake me up tomorrow in the afternoon. I need time to dream and understand what you are saying

1 Share

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by patogist: 6:03am On Nov 13, 2018
You government will do nothing.. Please go and sit down
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by kalvoken(m): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2018
madam, biko go sidonn.

we a pressing issue at hand now. god's willing, when buhary get to daura, we will listen to your joke
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by 10mobile: 6:08am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72919520:
VERY GOOD CANDIDATE after PMB , we wonder why the people from her region never supported this good woman, but rather queue behind a thief cos of the crumbs they are being fed with.
Funny nation.

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by 10mobile: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Authoreety:
Mtchww
Who wan give ds one chance?
Why do many Nigerians think like this?
Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=10mobile post=72920071][/quote]
uhn?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili by kasheemawo(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2018
Instead of children of hate to vote for this innocent woman they are busy licking Hausa Fulani Anus upandan

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs To Launch E-Auction Platform Next Week / Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him? / Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.