Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Can Help You Collect Paypal Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help You Collect Paypal Funds (541 Views)

I Need A Legit Service To Help Collect Paypal Fund / How Do you Collect Your Money From Client Who Don't Want To Pay? / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Collect Paypal Funds by Goalnaldo(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2018
It's not news that Nigeria PayPal don't collect money. You can only use it to pay for something online. But if you have an online business that requires PayPal to pay you, I got you covered. I have a verified PayPal account that can receive funds from anywhere in the world..the deal Is gonna be 70/30 .bleep me @ 08130933504
Re: I Can Help You Collect Paypal Funds by Goalnaldo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Has The Currency Swap Deal With China Been Effective So Far? / Here's What I Will Do With A Million Naira... / Advice Needed: Transportation In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.