Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigerian Entertainers Are Too Broke For Me –maryam Charles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Entertainers Are Too Broke For Me –maryam Charles (247 Views)

Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Entertainers Are Too Broke For Me –maryam Charles by 360NGUpdates: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2018
Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me –Maryam Charles

Budding actress, Maryam Charles, caused a lot of drama when she advised women to use what they have to get what they want. In a post on her Instagram page, she taught women how to get things from their men during sex.

While some people felt she was passing the wrong message, others opined that she was simply stating the truth.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, the actress explained the motive behind her controversial post. She said, “Honestly, I just feel that people don’t want to be real. I was actually playing around when I uploaded that post and I am surprised that it got to that extent. What I posted is normal and the truth. If you want to get something from your man, you know the right time to ask for it, especially from the stingy ones.”

Read more and see pix @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/nigerian-entertainers-are-too-broke-for-me-maryam-charles/

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa To Share 2face Idibia With Annie If She Doesn't Get Married In 1 Ye / I Will Never Allow My Son Call Anyone Who Isn’t Family Uncle Or Aunty–tonto Dike / Anything You Are Doing Keep It Up To Achieve Your Success…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.