Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (45312 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Dey dia and be deceiving yaself grin Edos are culturally and historically tied to yo-robbers. I see that in addition to Geography and commonsense, I must also include history in your curriculum. You sure say you get brain? And no, I'm not 42 years old like you. Even the arole Odua, the Ooni of Ife knows whats up. So stop living in ignorance and embrace the truth or they will start calling you an "ale".

mimimile93:

Ur civic education and government teachers need to be punished if at ur old age (42yrs) u don't knoe ur geopolitical zones.

South South states are:

1. Rivers State

2. Cross River State

3. Edo State

4. Akwa Ibom State

5. Bayelsa State

6. Delta State.
Re: Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State by mimimile93: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Dey dia and be deceiving yaself grin Edos are culturally and historically tied to yo-robbers. I see that in addition to Geography and commonsense, I must also include history in your curriculum. You sure say you get brain? And no, I'm not 42 years old like you. Even the arole Odua, the Ooni of Ife knows whats up. So stop living in ignorance and embrace the truth or they will start calling you an "ale".

Go learn Geopolitical zones b4 u quote me. Dirty pigg of Biafraudd
Re: Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
See as the tin pain am wella grin grin

It is neva a good idea to turn your back on your blood just because they have embarassed you. Don't deny your fellow descendants of Oduduwa in their hour of need. Don't be the 21st century descendant of Afonja grin grin
mimimile93:

Go learn Geopolitical zones b4 u quote me. Dirty pigg of Biafraudd
Re: Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
MONEY CANT BUY YOU LOVE SO I DONT PAY FOR NO PUSSY I DONT PAY THIS HATERZ NO MIND SO FUCKING CALL ME CHEAP...
Re: Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State by CarGuideNG: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State by Environer: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:
Nnamdi Cowu says every Igbo girl is a wh0re.

Not when both girls were speaking Yoruba with well known Ijebu accent.
Re: Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State by crafteck(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
sirusX:
Lately some men have been denying payment for services. They need to stick to the contract agreement

They probably discovered the quality of the product was lower than expected
Re: Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State by sweetkev(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
tyllapia:
D package happen beside my hs mean while dere agreement is 2hrs nonstop 4 5k and after d guy ask 4 extra time which d lady decline. So d guy paid 4k 2 balance 1k. It happens at golden estate I ode.
Golden estate or irewon or imowo
Re: Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State by babadigu(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Chika Alex-Etuk Was Injured In Airtel Office In Lagos & Died(Graphic Photos) / Couple Who Were Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau (Graphic Photos) / Lady Among Gang Of Interstate Armed Robbers Arrested By Police In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.