Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? (2413 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? / What Bad Thing Can I Do For My Name To Enter The History Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by dm(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2006
Been thinking and I thought it would be nice to post this. smiley
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by nike4luv(f): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2006
i'l like to change my anger regime {dont wana get angry easily} but dont think it wil work cry
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by dm(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2006
Me i've not been sending God too much,(been givin Him attention below 70%)...it's so bad.I wan shoot am up big tyme this year smiley

nike4luv:

i'l like to change my anger regime {don't wana get angry easily} but don't think it wil work cry

You could work on it...u'll be tripped at the results.
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by casper(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2006
be closer to God Almighty
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by snazzydawn(f): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2006
ditto here...
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by AngelaZ(f): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2006
1. Will try not to snap harsely at people.

2. Could be arguementative, will enhance my listening skills. tongue

So Help Me God
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by larger20(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2006
Just to get closer to God through prayers........

if u r an angry person, the best way to control your anger is to find someone who is more angrier than yourself so he or she can deflate you when you inflate yourself. This is what my friend did and it worked for him...Good luck all
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by spikedcylinder: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2006
I would reaaally love to stop biting my nails! grin
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by nike4luv(f): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2006
ahaha..my dear friend!, welcome to the biting nails club, u'l get ova it, trust me grin..u had withlow before?
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by dm(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2006
nike4luv:

ahaha..my dear friend!, welcome to the biting nails club, u'l get ova it, trust me grin..u had withlow before?

hello ma...na ur habit u wan change be this? grin
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by nike4luv(f): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2006
nah i wana change my anger problem!
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by spikedcylinder: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2006
You know the crazy part?Whenever i have withlow,i enjoy the pain it gives me.I guess am a sicko...so beware! grin
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by nike4luv(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2006
definitely, finger biting is kinda addictive tho but u'l get ova it, get ur nails fized, u forget about it for a while cos if u try to bite your fixed nails, u end up biting plastic cheesy
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by spikedcylinder: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2006
After fixing expensive acrylic on my nails,i bite off the plastic and descend on my nails.now howz that? undecided
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by nike4luv(f): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2006
what! shocked how can u bite those nails?, they gat glitter and jewelry on..man u need to see onisegun..oh my gawd! ur situation is woow, i thought mine was the worst..mhm aunty spikky, need delieverance..eh..mogbe shocked..rub ewuro on ur fingers
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by spikedcylinder: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2006
I have tried that ewuro thing...it didnt work o.
I think i find my solace in the fact that both my parents bite their nails and the nanny that raised me when i was a little girl used to bite her nails too.DO you think i could have avoided it?
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by nike4luv(f): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2006
no..i guess, well if your nails doesnt grow {which i know it wont} use a nail gel thingy to make it grow more quickly and as u bite, put the thing on and it keeps growing, u'l get tired of the sweet taste of nails

do u bite toe nails too?  rolleyes {just curious}
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by spikedcylinder: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2006
[/quote]do u bite toe nails too?[quote]
Sometimes embarassed
Amm off for today...gudnite!
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by dejiolowe: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2006
@spikedcylinder nail biting is a sign of mental or emotional disorder. the medical name is chronic onychophagia. pls get to aro or yaba before you kill (by biting to death) someone.

read this article here
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by dejiolowe: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2006
I want to stop yabbing ppl this year. I really do have a sharp mouth. Especially now that I have a new baby girl, i dont want my baby growing up abusing ppl coz they will beat her silly.

I will stop this habbit by December 31, 2006. Not good?
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by spikedcylinder: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2006
@ dejiolowe,i think someone who insults or yabs other people has serious inferiority complex issues and tries to make himself feel better by insulting other people he thinks is superior to him! smiley tongue
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by dm(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2006
Preach it Please
spikedcylinder:

@ dejiolowe,i think someone who insults or yabs other people has serious inferiority complex issues and tries to make himself feel better by insulting other people he thinks is superior to him! smiley tongue
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by kaylala(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2006
I will love to concentrate on one woman wink

No offence or bif,just straight talk wink
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by spikedcylinder: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2006
dm:

Preach it man

I dont get this?
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by kaylala(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2006
so dm explain
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by dm(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2006
Sorry Edited it rolleyes
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by spikedcylinder: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2006
Would you like to throw some light on what you meant?
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by kaylala(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2006
get a candle please
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by dm(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2006
dm:

Preach it Please

i said u should preach the message.
get it?
spikedcylinder:

Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by spikedcylinder: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2006
Yer,i think i do.
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by nicetohave(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2006
make hay while the sun shines...........stop procastination

get a firmer grip on my utterances when im angered
Re: What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? by dejiolowe: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2006
@spikedcylinder inferiority complex... hmm that is a nice twist. but madam, wetin i do you? dem talk about bad things wey person suppose drop for this year u dey talk of someone wey get complex. ok, i get complex so? i don yab u b4 or abuse ur bf? na wa for u sef. falana gbo tire....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Forum Theme / Why Does America Name Its Natural Disaster/crisis? (katrina, Irene) / @seun, Get Your Dogg(sexkill) A Collar And A Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.