Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

‘sleeping Early Is For People Who Don’t Have Anything To Think About’ – Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ‘sleeping Early Is For People Who Don’t Have Anything To Think About’ – Facebook (267 Views)

For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / ‘Sleeping Early Is For People Who Don’t Have Anything To Think About’ – Guy Says / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘sleeping Early Is For People Who Don’t Have Anything To Think About’ – Facebook by correctbae: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
A facebook user is of the opinion that sleeping early are for people who don't have anything to think about. In essence he is trying to say while people sleep so early, he is trying to bring up things to better his future.

Post below:

Sleeping early is for people who don't have anything to think about.

However, another Facebook user contradicted his opinion by saying sleep is very essential for a successful thinking process.

Comment below:

When I saw this post, I laughed enough. I can explain that later.
I think I understand what you have stated. Yet, let me establish that sleep is very important for a successful thinking process.
Medically, it is recommended you sleep up to 6hours as it keeps the brain functional.
At some point in our life (especially if you're an entrepreneur), your work may be subject to an unusual schedule. You may work only at nights or very early in the morning. So as to remain active during unusual schedule, one may be required to "sleep early".

Source:

Re: ‘sleeping Early Is For People Who Don’t Have Anything To Think About’ – Facebook by okwabayi(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
I slept early because it fueled the groove for my 9 - 5 job at the time.
Work hours said ‘close at 5pm’ but many times I left the job by 8pm.
I ensured to always sleep from 8pm to 10pm because if I didn’t my mental alertness suffered the next day.
How does his opinion of having nothing to think about play into that situation?

(1) (Reply)

Phone For Sale. Fero Power 2 For Sale. / Cac Annual Income Reports / I Anyone Who Can Setup An Amazon Associate Account For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.