Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Swimming Album Download. New By Mac Miller Mp3# - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Swimming Album Download. New By Mac Miller Mp3# (10781 Views)

Various Artist React To Mac Miller's Death / Ariana Grande's Ex-boyfriend & Rapper Mac Miller Is Dead At 26 / Ex-Boyfriend To Ariana Grande Mac Miller, Dies At 26 (Nigerians React) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swimming Album Download. New By Mac Miller Mp3# by claramosin: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Get, Full Mac Miller Swimming Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats

Direct Link -
https://albumfiles.xyz/mac-miller-swimming-2018-download/

Swimming is the fifth studio album by American rapper Mac Miller and the last to be released during his lifetime. It was released on August 3, 2018, by REMember Music and Warner Bros. Records. Production on the album was handled by Miller himself under the pseudonym Larry Fisherman, as well as Dev Hynes, J. Cole, Dâm-Funk, DJ Dahi, Tae Beast, Flying Lotus and Cardo, among others. The album has no credited features, but contains vocal contributions from Dâm-Funk, Dev Hynes, Snoop Dogg, Syd, Thundercat and J.I.D.
The album was supported by three singles: "Small Worlds", "Self Care" and "What's the Use?" It received generally positive reviews from critics and debuted at number three on the US Billboard 200.

Unlike, say, Earl Sweatshirt, Miller isn’t the type of rapper who rhapsodizes about details — the cities he travels to, the women he dates, the famous people he kicks it with. Instead, he excels at crafting a mood he can carry throughout an entire album. On Swimming, he makes frequent reference to keeping his head above water…or not. “Got my head underwater, but I ain’t in the shower, and I ain’t getting baptized,” he raps over the sluggish, dancehall-inflected trip-hop of “Jet Fuel.” We can only guess that it’s life in general that’s overwhelming him – he never clarifies. But for every admission that something is getting the better of him, he responds with fragile self-confidence. “But I never run out of jet fuel,” he boasts.

Year: 2018
Genre: Hip-Hop
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Come Back to Earth
02. Hurt Feelings
03. What’s the Use?
04. Perfecto
05. Self Care
06. Wings
07. Ladders
08. Small Worlds
09. Conversation Pt. 1
10. Dunno
11. Jet Fuel
12. 2009
13. So It Goes

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) / Azuka Ogujiuba In Ghana To Investigate Tonto Dikeh & Churchill's Claims (Video) / My Fond Memories Of Fela – TV Presenter, Yeni Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.