Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (33331 Views)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari was barred from the United States for 15 years due to his religious views.

Atiku was quoted as saying this during an interview with Dele Momodu, which was part of his weekly column titled, ‘Pendulum’, published in The Boss Magazine.

Buhari had, at a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria in August 2001, said, “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country. I will continue to show openly and inside me, the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria.”

Atiku, who was one of the notable voices that opposed Buhari at the time, said Buhari was actually barred from travelling to the US for 15 years as a result of his position on the Sharia issue.

The former vice-president was responding to a question on why he avoided travelling to the US.

Atiku stated, “It is the sole prerogative of America to determine who they want in their country or not. I’m not running away from America. I applied but wasn’t issued a visa. However, they did not decline me categorically.

“They’ve only said my application is going through an administrative process. This is not peculiar to me. For about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America on account of religious considerations.

“The current Indian Prime Minister, Modi, suffered the same fate for years. Today, he is being accorded a red carpet treatment in America. I fly to different parts of the world, including Europe. If America wanted me, it would be so easy for them to reach out to their allies…”

I will defeat Buhari in 2019, says Atiku

Also, Atiku, who recently resigned as a member of the All Progressives Congress, boasted that he would defeat Buhari should the latter contest against him in the 2019 presidential election.

He said there currently existed in the country a widespread disenchantment with the Buhari government and that he (Atiku) would defeat him in the election.

https://punchng.com/us-barred-buhari-for-15-years-over-sharia-atiku/

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Another 4 years of Buhari rule could spell doom for the country

Buhari is so determined to islamise Nigeria ..
That explains why he's putting his fellow Muslim fanatics in strategic position to make it easier for him .

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nigerian Christians don't know what Buhari is cooking for them.
Wait till Buhari wins in 2019.....If Buhari could be this calous and be killing Nigerian Christians unnecessarily knowing fully well that he would need their votes in 2019, then think of what he would do in 2019-2023 when he doesn't need anybody's votes again.
Nigerian Christians are in big trouble !!!!

246 Likes 15 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by alsudan: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Diplomatic immunity is what allows Buhari into the US. That man has been on the terrorist watch list for close to 30 years. The dullards extreme ideologies are well documented globally.

195 Likes 17 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by bedspread: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bmc and BMO over to u....
tell us what u know about this?

My Admonishment to all is that we Do politics without Hatred! Lies! Tribal Sentiments and Cursing and all that...

We all cannot and will not Follow One Party!
You don't have to Insult ur brother to make a point..

Issue based Campaigns should be Paramount!!

If u don't believe something happening , u don't hv to be cursing when venting! It can be done without Cursing!!

Let's Disgrace Evil when we see it!!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Dannybammz: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Trying to Islamize Nigeria

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by patogist: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Atiku will kill Buhari come 2019

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by haladadon: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
but BMC said it was atiku that was barred.

this is interesting

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by pope777(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
ATIKU, FEBUHARI NO FAR AGAIN....MAKE WE SEE WETIN YOU FIT DO!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:
Diplomatic immunity is what allows Buhari into the US. That man has been on the terrorist watch list for close to 30 years. The dullards extreme ideologies are well documented globally.

The bolded is the truth .

Buhari never stepped his legs into united states since 2001 he was barred from entering the country.. till he became president .

I fear for my country , if Buhari get another 4 years term. Maybe then he would totally islamise the country .

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Nigerian Christians don't know what Buhari is cooking for them.
Wait till Buhari wins in 2019.....If Buhari could be this calous and be killing Nigerian Christians unnecessarily knowing fully well that he would need their votes in 2019, then think of what he would do in 2019-2023 when he doesn't need anybody's votes again.
Nigerian Christians are in big trouble !!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. As a christian, I am really scared but what can we do?

33 Likes

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by id911(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
If you asked the BMC here, they will hide. Most of them don't even know that Mohammedu Buhari was denied US Visa for many years. It was when he was unfortunately elected President that the lifeless one was able to enter USA through diplomatic immunity.

Why I'm very happy is that over 70% of Nigerian youth with PVC have already made up their minds to ATIKULATE

May God bless our incoming President H.E Atiku Abubakar

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by SarkinYarki: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
And useless Buhari will be barred again after his defeat next year ...

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Perky20(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
cry[color=#990000][/color] we can't sitback anymore o we need to watch and pray

4 Likes

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Perky20(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
:'we can't sitback anymore o we need to watch and pray

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Born2Breed(f): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Waiting for them....

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
So Mr integrity was barred from entering US?
Kekekekeeke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How did they package this man actually and sold to Nigerians?

I haven't read anything good about him.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Perky20:
cry[color=#990000][/color]
we can't sitback anymore o we need to watch and pray
God will not let it happen .

We too as citizens must ensure Buhari doesn't win in 2019 else, I'm afraid .

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
sassysure:
So Mr integrity was barred from entering US?
Kekekekeeke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How did they package this man actually and sold to Nigerians?

I haven't read anything good about him.

Buhari might succeed in total islamization of Nigeria , if we give him another 4 years because he would have nothing to lose again .

OAM4J , Lalasticlala

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Firefire(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Buhary is a confirmed terrorist.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by ChangetheChange: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin grin
I fly to different parts of the world, including Europe. If America wanted me, it would be so easy for them to reach out to their allies…”
End of discussion
Buhari is a gworo chewing jihadist terrorist

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Atiku you can't score a point like this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Sholaco: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bird of a feather
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy Politicians sha
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by MalcoImX: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
"Atiku, who was one of the notable voices that opposed Buhari at the time, said Buhari was actually barred from travelling to the US for 15years as a result of his position on the Sharia issue."

Atku .... said?

So you are relying on 'Atiku said' in something regarding US policy as authentic source to pass as newsworthy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Bolustical: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
And PDP couldn't raise this during 2015 elections if it was true?

Now that WAEC Certificate has been thrashed, PDP is bringing up religious sentiments. grin

If PDP was a party that had performed, they would be pointing to the projects they executed in 16 years and not this beer parlor talk.

Say no to Atikulooting.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Firefire(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Only religious extremists and potential suicide bombers still support the bloody vampire.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Bolustical: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by tommykiwi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
The Dullard should come out and defend himself.

2 Likes

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by 3millionia: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mehn... shocked

3 Likes

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Alagbaraa(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
okay
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Firefire(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Buhari might succeed in total islamization of Nigeria , if we give him another 4 years because he would have nothing to lose again .

OA M4J , Lalas ticlala

The terrorist will fail, Ishah'Allah

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud / Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway / IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.